13 years later

Delhi:

A young boy was rushing to the door in his school uniform with a letter in his hand, the two girls behind him were rolling their eyes. The young boy looked very excited that as soon as he entered the house, he shouts in excitement:

Boy: MUM! I won the free trip to Mumbai for the History competition.

Mum: Mumbai?

Boy: yes mum

Mum in mind: if he doesn't meet shivay singh oberoi..............then I can let him go.

Mum talking: Ok Sarak, you can go but you must keep that stupid phone of yours at all time, you must not talk to strangers and..............

she gets interruted by her daughter, Neela.

Neela: I just want to point out that this trip also includes five days in the school they are against. 

Mum: thanks Neela. ANyway Sarak, you must be responsible for your own things.

Sarak: I promise mum.

She gives him the glare.

Sarak: I mean Anu mum.

Yes that lady is Anika. She smiles. Then Naira comes with her soaked math book.

Naira: oh meri duffer Sarak. Due to your excitement, you dropped your math book in the puddle. Number one duffer.

Sarak: oops. Don't worry, I know a technique. 

Naira and Neela rolls their eyes whilst Anika smiles.

Anika: Naira Neela you two can go upstairs, change and then do homework.

Naira and Neela: Yes mum.

They go upstairs whilst Anika hugs Sarak.

Anika: I am soooooooo proud of you son.

Sarak: thank you mum.

He goes up whilst Anika smiles even more but remembers SSO.

Anika in mind: Mr Shivay Singh Oberoi, these children are just mine not yours. Never was =, never will. You thrown me out but that was to keep your secret safe. 

O.M, Mumbai:

Shivay was sorting his files till his two nephews Dhruv and Vyom comes in.

Shivay: arre Dhruv, Vyom! How are you too monkey?

Vyom: Omi didi.........back from brick place.

Dhruv: oh oh it's school.

Vyom: spell???

Dhruv: S-H-O-L

Vyom looks confused but Shivay sorts it out.

Shivay: Vyom, leave it na. You are in glory at the moment. No school just fun.

Vyom: boring, times.

Shivay: so you want to be with girls all the time?

Gauri comes in, arms folded at Vyom and Dhruv.

Gauri: you two disturbing Bade papa?

Dhruv: arre not me, Vyom was.

Vyom: me........no

Shivay: arre meri behna, leave it na. They weren't disturbing me at all.

Gauri smiles and then Bhavya comes.

Bhavya: guys, Omi (Omira) has some news.

All go down to see Omi's excited face.

Om: arre Omi, what happened?

Omi: papa, I got chosen to do the history contest in school.

Shivay: yes, that is my Omi.

Rudy: see Omi, spending all that time with me was worth it.

Omi: shut up Choti papa!

Rudy: look O! You turned your daughter to shut up me up like you and Shivay bhaiya do. Omi, not fair na. Look even Bhavi doesn't do it.

Bhavi: do shut up dad!

Rudy: O, Shivay bhaiya! Even Bhavi has started. Bhavya, is this is what you showed her?

Bhavya smiles.

Bhavi: see dad, thanks to you, no one hasn't even started to congratulate Omi.

Omi: arre Bhavi, it's not necessary.

Bhavi: yes it is.

Omi: no it isn't.

Bhavi: oh zip it and just say that it is.

Omi: fine. It is.

Bhavi: good.

All starts to congratulate Omi whilst Bhavi couldn't help but to be a little bit jealous.

Bhavi's pov:

Why does Omi need to be so smart? How does she do it?

No one's pov:

Shivay in mind: thank you Anika for leaving this place. Since you left, everything seems normal but for me, no.

Precap: two days later, two cousins meet

Do tell me how this was. Hope it wasn't boring, short or bad in anyway. Do comment cause comments make the gloomy day turn to a sunny day.

Also do suggest future plans for this story if you like.