announcement

the principal of omi and bhavi's school (principal 1) and then the principal of sarak's school (principal 2) went on stage after the dance.

principal 1: hello everyone. thank you all for attending. as you all know, you may have a student from sacred hearts school, which is in Delhi, in your house.

principal 2: we have been told that everyone enjoys this transfer and we have gotten many requests from both parents and students to extend the exchange program so we decided to extend it for a month.

omi and sarak smiles as they heard the news.

sarak in mind: oh shot! i have to inform mum else she will bite my head off when i come back.

principal 1: students of sacred hearts school, we are going to contact your parents after the event to inform them that the program has been extended.

sarak in mind: thanks god.

principal 2: thank you for attending the event and we hope to see the students tomorrow.

they leave and people stand up to leave. just then principal 1 came up to omi who was with sarak.

principal 1: omi and sarak, may i talk to you for a while?

omi-sarak: yes mam.

om: what did these two do mam? did they do anything wrong? if so, let me know and i will sort them both out.

principal 1: relax mr oberoi. these two aren't in trouble. 

om: thanks god.

omi: papa, you go. me and sarak will walk home.

om: but omi..

omi: trust me papa. we will be back before you know it.

om: fine.

unwillingly om goes as omi and sarak went with principal 1.

office:

principal 1: it is with greatest joy that you both have topped the classes again. sarak for sacred hearts and omi for mumbai grammar. and you both haven't just topped your classes but you both achieved the highest marks in all the schools of delhi and mumbai.

omi and sarak looked really happy. 

principal 1: so on friday, you both will have the honor of collecting your prize from one of our well respected school governors.

omi: really mam?

principal 1 nods smiling and she allowed sarak and omi to go.

it was raining outside and omi's eyes sparkled when she saw rain. before sarak knew it, he was memorized seeing omi dance in the rain.

Chehre mein tere
Khud ko main dhoondhun
Aankhon ke darmiyaan
Tu ab hai iss tarah
Khwabon ko bhi jagah na mile

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish puraani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani

he was memorized seeing her beautiful smile and the sparkle in her eyes

Na koi darmiyaan
Hum dono hai yahan
Phir kyun hai tu bata
Faasley...

what was this feeling? why again and again he felt this weird feeling whenever he saw omi? 

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish puraani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani

sarak's POV:

 when I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable, as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed.  

POV ends.

Na na... la la..

sarak's POV:

it's as if my universe begins and ends with you. i could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. omi, why am i feeling this just for you?

POV over.

Hawaaon se tera pata poochta hoon
Ab toh aaja tu kahin se
Parindon ki tarah yeh dil hai safar mein
Tu mila de zindagi se

Bas itni ilteja
Tu aake ik dafa
Jo dil ne na kahaa
Jaan le...

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Yeh baarish ka paani
Yeh paani ki boondein
Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe
Yeh milne ki khwahish
Yeh khwahish purani
Ho poori tujhi se
Meri yeh kahaani

omi saw sarak lost in his own world. omi went towards him and clicked her fingers in front of him. he got scared and saw omi laughing. once again he got memorized.

sarak's POV:

this feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body. it's overwhelming, yet makes me feel complete. it has no bound nor length nor depth; it's just absolute. it feels as though i'm in a dangerous fire, yet I'm safe at the same time. it feels as though someone's given me peace. bhagwan, is omi the one for me?

POV ends.

Kabhi tujhme utrun
Toh saanson se guzrun
Toh aaye dil ko raahat

Main hoon bethikana
Panaah mujhko paana
Hai tujhme, de ijazat

soon sarak and omi got out of their own world and started to walk when a car was speeding towards omi. sarak saw this. he quickly pushed omi to a side and before he had time to run...

omi: SARAK!!!

precap: oh jaana.

sorry for not updating in like forever!

how was this chapter?

will sarak's accident invite anika to shivay?

will shivika reunite?