cousins meet

two days later:

sarak was now in Mumbai.

omi's school:

one of omi's friends, rashmi came up to her:

rashmi: hey omi, excited?

omi: yes but i need to know about the duffers we are against.

rashmi: i don't know much but the school is in delhi.

omi: nice.

rashmi: anyway leave that, how are you soooooooo smart?

omi: beats me.

rashmi: but accept it or not, you are probably the smartest girl in the entire school. yaar you should be in year 13.

omi: really?

rashmi nods. omi smiles and both ends up laughing.

sarak's school entered the building and the principal announced that the history competetion with sarak's school is starting.

rashmi: go and beat him omi!

omi: maybe, maybe not.

the scene shows the stage and omi going on first.

all was cheering was omi and then sarak came on and all was cheering for him as well.

omi: oh no!

sarak: darn it!

omi: i'm up against him?

sarak: i'm up against her?

omi: he looks too smart.

sarak: she is too smart looking.

omi: god, save me.

sarak: someone, help me.

teacher: competition is starting now. for question goes to omira. omira, which king died from a lung infection, aged 15, in 1553?

omi: edward VI

teacher: correct and sarak, Berlin became the capital of the which kingdom in 1701?

sarak: Prussia

teacher: right answer. those were to warm you two up and now i ask questions and first to answer the right one wins.

sarak and omi: ji.

teacher: in 1936, 100,000 people including Winston Churchill went to Sydenham Hill to watch the blaze and final destruction of which famous building?

omi: the Crystal Palace

teacher: correct. What name was given to the rule by the British in the Indian subcontinent between 1858 and 1947?

omi: the British Raj

teacher: correct again.

sarak in mind: god, save me.

teacher: Lady Jane Grey,often known as the Nine Days Queen, was the great-granddaughter of which English king?

sarak: Henry VII

teacher: correct

precap: tie+sarak to stay in O.M for five days