Chapter 2

I wake up on the kitchen floor. "What the fuck?" i groan sitting up. "Where am i?" Tyler says "I think were in the kitchen" i say confused. "Oh" he says jumping up and walking away. "Thanks for helping me up asshole" i yell. He turns around slowly and comes to help me up. "NO TOUCHING" i hear Mikey and Gavin yell as they walk down the stairs. Tyler drops my hand making me fall back on my butt. "OW" i yell He starts laughing. "Bitch i played soccer and if you want kids and a happy wife then shut the fuck up" i yell. He quickly stops and covers his balls. I get up by myself and grab water and go to the living room i see Gavin "HEY BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY" i yell "IDK I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING TO NIK's MAYBE FUCK SOME BITCHES IDK WHAT ABOUT YOU WHORE?" Gavin yells back "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS YELLING YOUR RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER" i hear across the house "WHO EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE I THINK YOUR JAKE BUT WHAT EVER SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH"
"Aye its the police"  we hear at the door.  "What the fuck" i whisper. I open it and see my boyfriend Caleb. "Ahhh" i scream i jump into his arms and hug him. He walks inside me still holding onto him. "AYE whats up Caleb" Gavin says walking into the kitchen. "What are you doing here i thought you were supposed to be in Canada" i ask "My mom decided we were gonna come home for a bit so i decided to stop by" he says i kiss him then hear someone  "Uhh what the fuck" i turn and see Tyler. "Oh Tyler this is Caleb boyfriend" i say. "Ok im Tyler" Ty says he walk away weird. "Whats wrong with him?" Caleb asks "idk probably woke up on the wrong side of the floor" Caleb looks at me and laughs. We run to my room and he puts his stuff down. "I missed you so much" i say as we are laying down and cuddling. "I missed you too baby" he says i smile and look up giving him a kiss. "Not again ugh" Tyler says turning around and walking away.

Tyler p.o.v
Ever since 'Caleb' has been over Jonah hasnt came out of her room. I just wanna hang out with her but everytime i walk in they are kissing. Gross.

Jonah p.o.v
I have to go the bathroom Caleb says "ok" i say getting up. I lay there alone for about 5 minutes before i hear yelling coming from outside the door. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I hear Tyler yell. "Dont tell Jonah. She cant find out yo" Caleb says "i cant find what out?" i ask "uhh- Im getting you a puppy" Caleb says "No he's not you dont even like dogs. He is cheating on you" Tyler says angrily "what?" i ask really confused on who to believe.  "What No baby i would never do what you know this" Caleb says defensively "mhhmm ok yeah how about you tell her about how your gonna leave this 'bitch' in a little bit to go to who ever 'Christina' is" Tyler says "CHRISTINA" i yell "YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH HER... AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK CALEB" i yell "LEAVE NOW ASSHOLE." i add. "Whatever. Tyler go fuck yourself... You too Jonah you were just a good fuck anyway. Your a slut just for believing him and not your own boyfriend who you have known for 5 years .v.s someone you have known for 2 days" Tyler quickly grabs his shirt and pushes him down "SHE IS NOT A SLUT. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN" He yells "Ok Jonah ill be back tonight when you crying for me to come back. Be ready" he says winking. Tyler punches him making me scream and go get Gavin and Mikey. "Guys Tyler and Caleb are fighting" they all run upstairs and try to pull them off each other. "Dont you come back she wont be calling you back either she will be too busy playing CoD to think about you" Tyler says i laugh "why are you laughing" Tyler asks turning towards me "Cause its true" "TYLER WATCH OUT" i yell too late. Caleb punches him making Mikey mad and push Caleb. Gavin and Jake finally pull them apart and Caleb leave. I cry into Tylers chest while we stand in the hallway and Gavin cleans up the blood. "I just dont understand how he could do that to you" Tyler asks putting his head against the wall. I look up and start giggling "what" he asks looking down and smiling a little then wincing because he has a split lip. "You have a giraffe neck" he chuckles and shakes his head "stop" he says blushing "no no i think its cute"

Tyler p.o.v
Jonah is so pretty. She has bright greyish blue eyes that sparkle everytime she laughs and he smile is so perfect. Her hair just matches her facial features to. She had dark brown perfectly curly hair. I want this girl... bad.
She starts making fun of my giraffe neck. I blush "no no its cute" she says " So you think im cute" i say smirking. "Shut it pretty boy" she adds "oh so now im pretty" i say putting my hand up to my chest and tilting my head. "Tyler promise you will never let someone hurt me again" she says "i promise" i say