Chapter 7

We get Fro-Yo and walk around. We get home and I walk to my room and play some music. "TAKE THE TIME WITH ME TONIGHT. YOU SHOULD COME WITH ME TONIGHT NOBODY GOTTA KNOOWWW" i sing "Ive been missin, ive been crushin on you all night. I should take you to the moon thats a long flight we should chill me and you if its alright. You should be mine, you should be mine" i hear i turn around and see Why Dont We standing there singing. "OH MY GOD" i scream falling to the floor crying. "Oh Babe you ok" Tyler asks "What? How? Why?" i ask breathless "Are you happy?" he asks "Y-YEAH Of course im fucking ok. Wh-Holy Fuck" i say. I hug the boys and talk to them for a while. "Thats so cool. Im sorry to cut this short but we have to go we got to get to the studio" Zach says "It was nice meeting you" Daniel says "you too" i say hugging all of them and saying good bye. "OK what was that for?" i ask "Nothing" he says "There is something" i say "Ok maybe i want the new CoD but i can get that myself" he says smiling "your a goof" i say kissing him. "Ohh Jonny" Jake says "ohh whaty?" i ask "What are you doing today?" he asks "Nothing why?" i ask "Wanna go to the Grove and have big brother and little sister time" he asks "Suuurre" i say "ok be ready at... 3" he says "ight" i say. It 2:30 so i will start at 2:45. "Do i have to dress up?" i ask "nope" he says. I put my hair in 2 french braids. I do simple make up, Mascara and a little eyeshadow. I wear dark blue jeans and my white Supreme hoodie with my white vans. "Ready?" i ask "yup" he says. We get in his car and i ask "ok why did you really wanna take me out?" "To get Tyler the new CoD" he says "Seriously. Well we are going to other stores while we are at it" i say "Fine by me. I need to replace my homeless 2.0 anyways" he says making me laugh. We get to the Grove and walk around to find GameStop (i actually have no clue what all is in the grove but whatever) "Umm do you guys have CoD WWII?" i ask "umm yes we have 1 left in stock" the guy says "ooo thank you" i say as he takes it out. "Tyler is gonna love you even more than he already does after this" Jake says "Yup" i say smiling "Look out cause when he sees it he is gonna freak" Jake says "Can you actually film it so he can use it for his channel?" i ask Hake "Sure" he says "Boyfriend?" the guy asks "Yup" i say "He is gonna love it. Hes a lucky dude, i asked my girl she yell Hell no" he says laughing. We leave and Jake gets new shoes. I get a new sweatshirts for Tyler and I. Mine says Queen and his says King. We get back to the apartment and Tyler is sleeping. I lay down next to him and try to wake him up. I whisper his name and everything but it doesn't work. I kiss him and he immediately wakes up. "Hey baby i got you something come on" i say getting up and going downstairs. "Here" i say handing him a box. He opens it and screams "AAHHHHHH ITS THE NEW COD" i giggle and he kisses my face a million times. "Ok ok Tyler stop it" i say he kisses me 1 last time and then hugs me. I give him the sweatshirt and he smiles. "Thanks baby, now whos ready for no sleep?" he asks i raise my hand and we run to the basement. We play for a while then Gavin comes down stairs. "Jonny we need to talk" he says "But im in the mi-" he cuts me off "Jonah Lynn Micheal we need to talk" he says using my full name. "Fine" i say putting the controller down. "Listen Jonny i know your gonna hate this but we gotta move back to NJ" he says "Wh-What? Why?" i ask "Mom needs us home" he says "Since when do you care about that bitch. After all that happened your gonna listen to her" i say angry "Listen Jonah i don't like this just as mich as you do but your biological parents are trying to get you back" he says "They can't they abandoned me when i was young. This isnt ok Gavin im not going back i dont care what they say" "you have to" he says "No im not going to see mom and im not leaving America it took me long enough to even get here and im not leaving" i say "Jonah i know you dont wanna do this but we need to" he yells "IM 16 IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW. YEAH EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY EXCEPT TYLER. YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH MY REAL FAMILY MAYBE THEY WOULD REMEMBER" i yell "Jonah stop it" he says "FUCK YOU" i scream running to my room "You have to. Jonah i understand you dont want to but you need to" i say mocking him. I scream into my pillow and cry. "Hey Jonny you ok?" Mikey asks walking in "No im not." i say "wanna talk about it?" he asks "Sure. Gavin says i have to go back to NJ because my real parents are trying to get me back. Im 16 and nobody even remembers my birthday. This is the 3 year that no one did anything. Remember when Tyler got Why Dont We to come over. Yeah that was my birthday. He was then only one that remembers. So i got mad at Gavin and told him that maybe i would be better off with my real parents maybe they would remember my birthday. And he got mad" i say "Wow i dont know what to say" he says "its fine you dont have to say anything" i say "so when do you have to leave?" he asks "This friday" i say "really" he says "Yup" i say "Will you tell Tyler for me?" i ask "of course" he says he stands up and hugs me "If you need anything im here" he says "Thanks Mike" i say "No problem" he says walking out. Tyler comes running into my room 5 minutes later "Mikey told me" he says out of breath. "I dont wanna leave you" i say crying again. "Listen Baby we are gonna get through this. You arent going back home and your not leaving me. I promise" he says "promise?" i ask holding out my pinkie "promise" he says locking his pinkie with mine. I kiss him and we lay down. I feel my eyes get heavy and they close. I wake up to Tylers arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you" i whisper think that he is sleeping "I love you too" he says kissing me. "Jonny i have go- well then" Gavin says walking to Tyler and I kissing. "What were you gonna say" i ask "i have good newsand bad news" he says "What?" i ask "Good news. You dont have to move with your real parents i messed up yesterday because i thought they said move in. Bad news you do have to atleast see them" he says "ok but they are coming here" i say. "Fine" he says walking out. "Now lets finish what we started" Tyler says "Tyler no" Jake says walking by. "GAVIN YOU DIDNT SHUT THE DOOR" Tyler yells "SORRY NOT SORRY" Gavin yells back. We get up and go downstairs. "AFFAF OMG" i say seeing her stomach. "She looks like she swallowed a pumpkin" Tyler says i slap him. "Ow" he mumbles. "You look good" i say to her "Thanks" she says laughing. "We took some family pictures and look" Affaf says showing me pictures "Omg those are so cute" i say  "TYLER WE ARE HAVING A BABY" i yell "UH what?!?" he asks looking at me "Nothing" i say. He goes back to his game. "Sooo" i say to Diego "What?" he asks "Are you excited to be a dad?" i ask "OOOO YEAH" he says causing us to laugh.

A/N