Six

I'm going to try and keep these in Kellin's POV

S/s = Shoe size

--

Y/N hasn't texted my since yesterday. I'm starting to get worried. I probably shouldn't worry that much. She should be okay. I can't help my mind though. My stupid fucking mind just won't stop.

"I FUCKING HATE THIIIISSSS." My phone blast Relax, Relapse by Get Scared loudly, making me jump. I'm getting a call.

I pick up my phone and see who it is. "Unknown number." I mumble. I decide to answer it anyway. "Uh, hello?" I say. This was a good idea, Kellin. A great-fucking-idea.

"Kellin, hey, its Y/n." The voice says. "Y/n, hey! Are you okay?" I say quickly. There's a silence for a second. "Yeah." She says. "I'm allowed to go skating later by the way. When are we leaving?" She ask. I shrug, but realize that she can't see me. "I don't know. 3 maybe?" I say.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready now, see you later." She says. "See you then." I say. She hangs up.

"Now I just sit in silence." I say. I grad my phone and plug it up to my speaker and play The Kill (Bury Me) by Thirty Seconds To Mars. I quietly sing along with the music as I start getting ready.

I put on my MCR shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, most of my pants look exactly the same, which is part of the reason I'm bullied.

Its only 2:00. I sigh as I lay on my bed face down. I have an hour to kill and I'm being the same lazy fuck I always am.

I have to idea what to do to kill this hour.

***

"Kellin!" Vic says as he opens my door. "Lets go!" He says. I sit up, tired. "Come on man, lets go." He says. I slowly stand up. Vic cringes. "What?" I say and raise a brow. "Dude, your hair is a mess." He says.

"Here." He says and hands me my brush. "I'll wait outside in the car, just hurry." He says and walks out. I brush my hair quickly and look in the mirror. Its still a little messy but fine enough.

I hurry out the door and to Vic's car. I get in the passengers side then close the door and buckle up.

"Where's the others?" I ask as Vic pulls out of the driveway and drives towards the place. "Already there." He says. I nod. "Okay." I say.

Vic turns on the radio to fill the silence that was once present. "Next up, All Time Low!" The announcer says. My eyes widen. "A-All Time Low? Isn't that Alex's band?" I ask. "Fuck yeah!" Vic says and hits the steering wheel with his palm. "Can't wait to tell him this." He says.

***

We arrive at the skating ring. We get out of the car at the same and walk up the stairs and into the building to be greeted by our friends. The first person I see is Y/N. "Hey, glad you made it." I say, smiling wide. She smiles. "Yeah, took a bit of convincing but I made it." She says. "We should all get our skates." Vic says. We all agree and go over to the place where you get the shoes.

I rest my arm on the counter. "Size 10." I say to the employ. He sighs and gets the skates. He comes back a few seconds later and hands me the shoes. "S/s." Y/n says. The employ smiles and gets her shoes, coming back a couple minutes later.

For some reason jealousy fills me. I try to shake off the feeling but can't. "Here ya are." He says and gives her the roller skates. She smiles and says thanks. We both take a seat on a bench.

I start putting on my skates. Its hard to focus. My attention is all on Y/n right now. (Your name was the 666 word lolol)

We both get done tying our skates at the same time. I get up without trouble but Y/n, on the other hand, fell before she could even stand up, making the dick at the counter laugh. "Here let me help." I say and hold out a hand. She grabs it and I pull her up, putting my hand around her waist to steady her, as I do. A blush appears on her and my face. "T-thank you." She says, smiling. "No problem." I say. We both skate over to our friends. I help her along the way.

"So are you two a thing now or nah?" Vic ask. I feel all the heat from my body go to my face. "N-no. She just needed some h-help skating over here." I say, looking down and smiling. "Mhm sure." Jack says. I glare at all of them.

A part of me regrets coming here with my friends. The other part of me, though, is glad.