Nine

I dread going to school today. I just want to stay under my covers and sleep. I did nothing yesterday but yet I'm still tired.  I Dread Mondays. And Tuesdays. And Wednesdays. And Thursdays. And Fridays.

I don't want to leave the comforts of my bed but I have to.

The light flickers on as my mom opens my door and walks in. I pull the cover over my head to block out the light. "Ugh." I groan. "Come on, you have to go to school." Mother says. I roll over and face the wall as if I'm still sleeping. "Kellin." My mom sings. "You have to go, come on." I still lay there as if she didn't say anything.

I don't want to leave, but what I want doesn't matter. School is school and I have to go. "Fine then." Mother says. I hear the door close. I lay here longer. I'm not tired, I just don't want to leave. I don't want to deal with the wonders the day will bring. I don't want to deal with all the ass holes.

But I have to.

I sigh and move the blanket off of me. I do my normal, morning routine. Nothing changes.

After I get done, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. "So you decided to get up?" My mom ask. What is her problem today? I ask myself. I just sit down at the counter and glare at the floor. "Tours won't have time to eat or you'll be late." She says. Jokes on her I'm not even hungery. I just stand up and head for the door. "Bye." I say and walk out of the house and down the side walk, not even waiting for Y/n or seeing if she already left her home.

●○●

In skip breakfast and head for the bathroom. I don't want to come front my friends today. I'm not in the mood for talking. Not that I usually am in the mornings, but right now I'm not in the mood for forcing myself to talk.

I set my things on the sink of he bathroom and look in the mirror. I sigh and look away. I'm alone with my thoughts. Bad things can happen but I don't care.

I don't care about anything right now.

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way? Why now? Why today? Why me? I have no anawers. No one has answers for me.

The bell rings, snapping me out of my thoughs. I gather my things and walk out of the bathroom and head to class. I walk with my head down. This isn't usual for me. I'm not usually like this. What happened? I mean, I'm not really that different. What am I saying?

I take a seat in my normal seat in how easy room as the teacher takes attendance. It's not only me that feels off. Everyone looks like they're feeling gloomy.

○●○

I managed to avoid my friends until now. It's lunch time and it's impossible to avoid their sight. I might as well talk to them now or at least see them.

I look around the cafeteria and spot them sitting in the same seat they usually sit in. All without me. I've been the ones avoiding them so I shouldn't be upset about this but yet I am.

I walk to them. Hoping I'll sit before they spot me. To my luck, I do. Soon as I take my seat Alex and Vic chear. I force a smile. "Uh hey." I say with no emotions. Vic suddenly looks concerned. "Where've you been?" He ask. I press my lips together. "In my classes." I bluntly say. Everyone looks confused. "So why haven't we seen you?" Without hesitation I shrug. Vic presses his lips together and looks away. He didn't buy it. I can't do anything about it.

Y/n doesn't even look at me; yet I can't help but to look at her. I need to stop; yet I won't. Why do I not care? It's me. It's just me. It's all me.

--------

I literally just wanted to update sorry for the bad chapter.