chapter 13 🧤👗🗽

🧤👗🗽
3rd person POV

-
-
-

Finn woke up the next day to MILLIONS of notifications, same with jack. Finn and Jack didn't really mind though, as long as they were together.

Finn had to wake up extra early this morning for football practice. So that meant that he couldn't walk with jack. He opened up  his text messages and pulled up jacks contact.

Sorry, I can't walk today. Football practice :( love -Finn

When Jack opened that text, he didn't really mind. He was going to see Finn during 5 period and lunch. Meanwhile Jacks phone was buzzing all night so this morning, he was groggy, I mean REAL GROGGY.

Jack opened up Instagram and pressed the 'disable' button only shown up for celebrities with verified accounts.

When jack walked downstairs that morning, he could barley keep his eyes open. His mom was already at work and his sister, Taylor, was watching him worriedly.

"Hey, uh jack?" She softly asked him.
"W-what?" He replied trying to look as awake as possible. "Uh, maybe you should.. sleep in today. You don't look so well."

Without warning, Jack collapsed onto the table with his face falling into his cereal bowl. "Alright" Taylor whispered to herself picking up a wet wipe and cleaning Jacks face off.

When the mess was gone, she woke Jack up and told him to go back to bed. So he did.
________________
Mean while, Finn disabled his account last night. He wasn't tired at all. When he woke up at 5:30 he got dressed, excited that he was their school football teams kicker. (Idk anything about football so bare with me.)

*time skip to after football practice*

When football practice finally ended, finn was exhausted from football practice and energetic to see jack at the same time. He made his way to the school locker rooms and changed clothes for school.

The bell rang and finn made his way to his locker, expecting Jack to be there. A little disappointed that he wasn't. Finn decided that he was over reacting and that he'd just see Jack in fifth period.

By fifth period, rumor got around that fack was real. Only a handful of students actually came up to finn, other just gossiped about things they didn't know for sure.

Finn needed to see jack, but jack wasn't there today. Little did he know, jack was at home dreaming about finn.

Needed.