Young Nigga Move That Dope - Future

I been working at Dro trap for about a month now. I'm making more than I ever made in my life in one day. I tried to get TJ up in here, but TJ aint one for the fast life. I wasn't either but now im used to the bitches, the money, the drugs. One of Dro's boys had me snort cocaine one day. Can't lie and say the shit.didn't make a nigga surpass cloud nine,  but that shit had the nigga addicted.  I aint trynna get addicted to nothing but this money.  I fired a nigga at the drop of a dime, Dro trusted me to run this shit while they had him locked down , so i made sure wasn't no slacking or bullshitting.  I made a drop and headed to the prison to pay my nigga Dro a visit.  "How we holding up back at the job?" he asked.  "Im taking care of the house till you get back. Ya feel me?" I had actually did something right for once in my life. " Ima need you to let me hold a few keys, yhunno till i get my shit back right " he said. "Fashoo, no doubt,  you my nigga.  Ima go check on these niggas and holla at ya later " i dapped his hand and walked out the prison.

I was doing 65 in the 50 lane when the cop car pulled me over.

I lowered my window as the office walked up. "Sir, do you know how fast you were going? " she said.  I didn't even look up. Cause it all replayed in my head. "I'm sorry, Rico."  You aint sorry yet. Without thinking i popped my glove compartment open grabbed my. 44 and shot the officer. Paybacks a bitch. Ain't she?