Let Me Ease Ya Mind - Lil Boosie

I sat in my car and looked for some jobs in the newspaper. 

My phone rang i looked at it and it was a reminder. It's 7:30 .

I made my way over to Tesha's house and parked in her driveway. She drove a 2013 Monte Carlo. Damn where she work at? I knocked on the door and she yelled for me to come in. I stepped into her bedroom and looked around.   She was laying on the bed looking dead at me. I felt lil Rico rising.  She walked into the restroom and i slid in the bed.

I felt around in my pockets.  I  pulled out the condom and slid it on. She walked out with this big shirt on. She hopped in the bed and layed on me.

"You look tired, are you okay?  " "Yea im cool just got alot of shit on my mind " i looked under her shirt. 

I need something to take my mind off the troubles of my life. "You know what? how bout i help you. "

She slid under the blanket and pulled my pants down. I threw her on the other side of the bed and got on top. i went inside of her real slow,  probably cause I wasn't paying attention much. I was still lookin around the big ass room. 

Pay attention Rico. Dafuq you doing?? I started thrusting harder and she stared moaning.  I sped up and she moaned louder. I keep going until she tried to pushed me off . I got off and layed next to her.  She wasn't done though. She got on top and started riding me i was really into it and then she switched it up. She went down and i damn near died. She started at the tip and then got to going faster.  I pushed her head back and layed her down.  I went under and did what only Rico can do. Do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah??  She started screaming but i kept going.  She started hitting my head tellin me to let up. She fuckin up my waves and shit. So i got up and got back inside her. Lil Rico was getting tired ,bout time she finally came.

I got up and went to the restroom. I hopped in the shower and stood there.  When i went back to the room she was sleep. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my head down.  What am i gonna do?  Moms put me out till i find a job. And even if i did , aint no 9-5 finna pay these bills.

"Why are you so stressed?  I mean damn Rico,  You look so serious all the time. " I thought her ass was sleep. "I'm just trynna make it through life Tesha " i looked down at the floor.

Please no. Nah bruh, it cant be. I  looked down and saw the condom on the floor it was clean.