Act 0 Chapter 3

As soon as The Researcher pressed the teleport button, a huge explosion happened right in the lab. The teleporter was thrown off, and was about to collapse onto The Champion. The Researcher got up and began sprinting towards The Champion, and jumped to knock her out of the way. He was indeed successful in knocking her out of the way. but, just as that happened, the top part of the teleporter fell, crushing The Researcher.

"Green."

The Researcher heard a voice in his head.

"Green."

He opened his eyes to find himself inside a manor of sorts, everything green and strange. A figure entered the room. He was a short specimen, with a white suit coat, a bow tie, a green collared shirt, and had a huge white ball shaped head. Before The Researcher could even speak or react, the being spoke. "You have arrived at last, As with most unexpected conversations between an all knowing being and a normal troll, I must say that I've been expecting you." The Researcher began to try and speak, but nothing came out. "So, A troll such as yourself has wants, correct?" The Researcher couldn't move, he couldn't speak. "You want to know why you are here, what this all means, so on and so forth, correct?" Nothing. The Researcher tried to speak again, but nothing came out. "I see other wants within you too, perhaps solving quantum entanglement to apply it your teleportation theory, you want to know how to survive, and you want the fancy of a certain...troll I see." The Researcher stirred, he tried to move, this time able to move forward a little bit. "About the entanglement, how's this?" The creature and The Researcher were surrounded by varied answers to the theorem, and many, many math equations.

 "Does this ring a bell? Now we can get into business, Mr.Katnia, about how we both come out of this stronger and better equipped." The Researcher tried to speak, but only mumbled silently. "The deal is....well, I shouldn't spoil the fun. Let's just say that your going to become something infamous. Rather than give you the illusion of free choice, I will take your silence as a deal." The Researcher suddenly was able to move, and charged at the creature with rage. Right before he could land a single hand on the creature, he was transported back to the research facility, not knowing what would await him there. "This time, Mr.Katnia, there is going to be a new piece to play with."