only me pt.2

Only me...

He took me upstairs and slammed the door behind him, Emilio, Tessa and Justin already in the room.

Tension didn't fill the air like the living room. Heck.. I didn't even know this room existed. With the new house and all...

I watched as Emilio sat up from his video controller and Tessa & Justin motioning me to come sit.

I sat in between them and Ivan suddenly sighed.

"There's nothing else we can do Ayla. This is all because of you." Ivan stated.

Ayla took that in a bad way... She looked down and back up because crying couldn't help this at all.

"You're so damn stubborn. If you would've just dated Jake in the first place before Erika then none of this would've happened." He added on.

"But... Its fine. You're not to blame, Jake is. He's the one who cheated right?" Emilio asked.

Tessa took a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

"As girls, I kept this a secret. Alissia is the one who cheated." She said.

(A/N: I don't fucking know what happened so please don't get onto me for this!!😞)

"Seriously?!" Justin said shocked.

"Guys, This room was for the people who didn't care about the drama." He added.

Ah... So that's what this is. Jake should deal with this by himself. After all, That video must've been already made with all the editing she used.

"If she cheated then why did Banks take her? What do we do in defense?" Ivan asked.

"Nothing." I scoffed.

Ivan turned to me and smiled. He looked proud of my actions but I knew he wanted to do something else at the moment...

But what?

WELL WASSUP CHUCKERS LOL