{6}

** Guess who's a fucking shitty girlfriend! This gal! *points to self* 

I feel like absolute shit and I can't stop crying rn... I didn't know that my baby was sick and in pain and I was just so scared and worried about her and wondering if maybe she was busy, if shes just forgetting to reply....

And now I just.... I feel like an absolute shitty girlfriend... I do, I feel like an ass.... And I hate it when I upset her, and I'm scared I probably upset her..

Ugh now I feel even worse... Idk how to make it up to her either..... I wanna make it up to her, but idk what to do... I'll try and think of something soon, but I just... I wanna make it something super special....

But here's a short chapter.... I'll do more later tonight if I'm awake...

*Dean's POV*

"I'm a bad boyfriend..." I sobbed between tears, Sami sitting beside me as he rubbed my back.

"Dean, you're not, trust me you're not.. You just got caught up in all of what was going on..." He told me.

"B-But shane thinks I-I ignored him.." I said crying.

"But he's coming back, is he not?" He added.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes, nodding. "H-He is..."

"Well it's obvious he still loves you, or he wouldn't come back, now, would he?" He said rubbing my back still.

I sniffled again and nodded. "I guess..." I mumbled.

I just want Shane back...

It was about 30 minutes before I heard a car pull up. I looked up and hoped it was Shane... Finn and Sami had gone to bed but I awaited Shane's return. Finn said we could even stay the night since it was almost 12 now, but they went to bed around 11:15 or so, Finn was super tired and Sami was becoming that way too..

Shane walked through the door as I got up and ran to him, hugging onto him tightly. Shane seemed surprised but I felt his arms wrap around me as I broke down onto his chest. I couldn't stop crying but I was just so glad I finally had Shane back...

And I knew I had to make it up to him..

But... How?

** Next chapter I hope to be over 3k words **

** Imma go eat cause I havent eaten all day || Ive been scared my appendix is gonna rupture from hot foods n stuff ;-; **