Prologue

"Hello mom, yes, I'm on my way home, few hours and I will see you and Alison" enthusiastically, I called my mother because I am about to visit them but I am confused why my mother is crying, that time when I heared her voice, I can sense that there's something's wrong. "Chelcea, my daughter." she is speaking like she is in a cold place without any clothes, "Mom, tell me why are you crying?" I am worried now because she didn't answer my question she just hang up the call. Few hours after that call, I am about to open the door of the taxi when I saw a police car parked in front of our house. I payed the driver then I quickly press the door bell, when the door opened, my mom welcomed me with a very warm hug and tears. "Chelcea...." she is crying very hard, "Mom, what's the meaning of this?" I asked, the policemen and a detective painted a very sad face. "Your sister, Miss Alison Tan, died a week ago due to a crime in their university. Her death is now under investigation maam." the detective said. I hugged my mom so tight and cried hard but I tried to stop my tears so that mom will not be affected too much, "We will fight back mother, I promised." I am aching now, who the hell did this to my sister? I will fight, we will fight. Whoever he is, he should prepare for a great disaster is about to come.

Author's note: How was the introduction guys? Hope you'll like it. Please vote and share. Comments are much appreciated. Love lots.