Chapter 3

Chapter 3. Undedited

"Mr. Rojeth?" My eyes got bigger than I have, I can't come up to any idea why my boss is here. "Have a sit Miss Chelcea" Detective Joseph offered me a seat beside Mr. Mirasol, I walked towards the chair beside him confusingly. He is mood less, his face paints no emotion at all, he's like a robot. "Hi Chelcea" He greeted me, I am confused why didn't he called me by my surname, when we are in a meeting with other people he used to call me Miss Tan because he told me that it is for professional purposes. I got it out of my mind, I shouldn't overthink things because I know it would lead me nowhere. "Hi Mr. Mirasol, good day sir. What brought you here?" I asked him and I eyed Joseph as a sign of asking him, he told me yesterday that Mr. Rojeth would be one of our problem if ever but what he's doing here right now. "Miss Chelcea Tan, I wouldn't be fake any longer, I'm tired of hiding behind the mask. Well, it's just a day of fooling you and lucky you, cause I'm gonna tell you the truth now." shocked, confused, irritated, fuck what does he mean, I just gave him a glare then I looked at Mr. Mirasol who is looking at me directly, he's been so weird, this is not his usual actions, as far as I know when we're together he is always the enthusiast, something's really wrong here. I just can't figure it out. "Sir what does he mean?" Without any hesitation he just answered me using two words. "Ask him" no, no, no, this can't be. "Well, poor lawyer, let me introduce to you again my self, oppss, I mean the real me, I am Joseph Martinez, his nephew and I'm the cousin of Kent, well, obviously you are here because uncle commands you to be the defender of Kent and you must win his case or else..." I cut his statement "or else what?! No I can't do this. Sir, I am seeking justice for my sister, your nephew killed my sister." Tears do fall down voluntarily, "Maybe it's still blur for you, okay, here's the whole story. I used some of the students in their university to file a case against Kent and they must be the said witness, well, a lot of rumours already spread that someone saw him so we need to go with the flow but this game is very adventurous because I will persecute Kent and you will defend him. I will lose the case of your sister for you to win the case of my cousin, thrilling, isn't it?!" Shit! This fucking lawyer, no Mr. Mirasol, no, I don't fucking know what's the right to do that moment, I want to get angry and show them my wildest but I shouldn't, they might use it against me. "Mr. Mirasol, please, I.am.begging you please, no, please" He just looked at me and I hold his hands, but he neglected it, he's being cruel and I should understand him because he loves his family too but I love my sister and Kent must be sanctioned. "What he've said will happen." Every words coming out from his mouth tear my heart, no, I wouldn't tolerate his nephew, he once told me 'Justice is justice, no matter what' and I must apply it now. "Well, Chelcea Tan, I'm sorry but we have 3 weeks before the hearing, study very well little girl, win this case or else another life would end." I looked at him as my prey and in my mind I want to stab him again and again but I control my anger, I must make a wise plan, I wouldn't  let them hide the justice, no. "You can't scare me Atty. Joseph Martinez..." then I turned my head towards Mr. Mirasol "Justice is justice, no matter what happen, remember that line sir? You told me that line and thank you because that is my motivation to seek justice for my sister, I'm sorry sir but I can't do what you want me to do. If you're worried about the things you've spend to me , just give me time and I will pay you, sir, Atty. Rojeth Mirasol. I am done with the two of you. I will seek justice for my sister, that's all I know." I fixed my things and I walked out the scenario, I leave the, hanging with my strong response, it's true, I an't just let them hide the justice, and I will use every information that they told me against them, well, thank you for my wise mind, everything that we've talked about is recorded. They must be ready. They can't just scare me. I will fight for my sister. I will.

Atty. Joseph's point of view

Fuck this girl,she's a bastard, why can't she follow a simple instruction for her own good, she's a hard headed lawyer, she must know that we're more powerful than her. Anyways, we are just warming up, the game is not yet starting, it's not yet over. " Good job Gab, you did it, you acted like our uncle Rojeth and you look like him too, a very good work of Dr. Mel, we must thank her, but cousin why are you stuttered a while ago? We're lucky enough she didn't found out that you're fake. " We fooled her, she thinks that the person she talked is uncle Rojeth but she's wrong, it was Gab, Gabriel Martinez, the CEO of the Martinez' company and now a very good actor,acting like our uncle. Well, it was just a matter of plastic surgery, "I found her attractive cousin!" Oh holy cow, "Oh shit! You couldn't be attracted, remember, you are to save your brother and our family's name here, take this seriously" He laughed at me "You're over acting! I just found her sexy, I want to... you know." This bastard can't stop his will, "Oh, I got it, but it's not yet the right time Gab, let's finish this, you'll fuck her and I'll fuck your adopted sister" We laughed together and cheers for joy of a slow success. "How about uncle, where is he?" I asked him, they already planned everything to flow smoothly. "Don't mind that bastard, he's convicted now, we'll make him suffer in our own jail. It's his fault 'cause he won't support us. She'll choose that girl over his relative? Badass old man." I am alarmed by his statement, oh uncle we're so sorry "Hey man! He's still our uncle, don't hurt him, just hide him for now." I Suggested, I can smell that he've planned something bad. "Well, Well Joseph, just do your part because sooner or later, uncle will say goodbye. Haha" He laughed and I am disappointed, they shouldn't let uncle suffer, yes I want to help but I think he's too much. "Oh cousin, don't be sad. I know you love that bastard cause he always reward you when we're kids but he's an enemy now. You must remember that he's the reason why your mom died!" Oh my impression towards uncle suddenly changed, I must hate him. I must.

Author's note: How was the chapter 3? Please vote and share :) Thank you.