Part 8

Xach

"rose im sorry I cant do this." I mustered all my strength to stand making sure she could see every vein popping in my desperate aching dick.

"I need you." I groaned falling back to my knees. As her omega fluids flowed freely scenting the air.

"please I want to do this as a human I don't want to be your first wolf." I gasped realizing I was lying, I wanted to be hers and only hers forever but I knew that was my alpha calling to her omega and nothing else. To my surprise, she stood and walked over to the dividing cage wall.

"ok," she said quietly, I paused hesitantly unsure as to what I should do but now as she was closer that omega scent was suffocating. It took me a second to realise she continued talking.

"I don't have a key so we have to do this through the bars is that ok?"

I nodded not even fully hearing the words she spoke but before I knew it she turned her back to the cage wall and bent forward. I felt my dick get so hard I'm sure it would snap when I saw her entrance dripping for me, her alpha. I didn't chastise myself for my thoughts I just needed to be in her hot wet folds. Practically running to the edge of the cage I placed my human hands through to hold her hips.

"are you sure?" I rasped in a voice I was not even sure came from me.

She nodded her consent and before even thinking I forced my very very hard prick into her soaking folds and forcing my way through her tight ring of virgin muscle I pushed through and rammed my dick home deep.

"fuck!" I gasped loudly. It felt so good in here.

I felt her reflexively tighten as her human virginity was taken for the first time.

As I slid in and out my speed slowly sped up not deterred by my balls hitting against the cool steel cage between us. I heard her gasp as my tempo increased the more and more our scents mingled pushing my urge further and further towards the finish.

"oh god!" I gasped as I felt her shake and tighten in orgasm around my ministrations.

"shit!" I groaned as I felt my knot beginning to swell within her, my body claiming her, the moon began to change me but I caught it before it could, I will not take my sisters wolfginity!

Controlling my shift and trying to stop my knot swell I felt my own climax approach. Three thrusts later and I quickly forced myself to pull out tightly squeezing out my half-formed knot, saw my sister flinch as it must have hurt her a little. Aiming to the side of her I sprayed my seed all over the floor of the cellar falling to my knees from the force and pleasure. I could fight my swell no longer as my knot fully formed and throbbed for attention. Wrapping my hand around it I managed to force the last few drops out in time to see the wolf taking my sister, and my own change soon hit. It didn't hurt if we let it take us but fighting it made it painful.

The rest of the night seemed to go as usual a lot of pacing howling and scratching walls floors and cage sides trying to escape before laying down and giving in to sleep, waking in human form at dawn to mother returning and letting us out so we may sleep in our own bed through morning into early afternoon. If I could just control my urges I can go on the run instead of being trapped in a sex den with my sister. Honestly, I think she can already control her heat even though this was her first she wasn't clawing at the bars or snarling to get to me like I was her.

"Jesus it stinks in here! Almost like sex, I forgot how bad it smells to trap young ones in heat. Especially when they are alpha and omega! and did you seed all over the floor?"

me and my sister looked away from eye contact, of course, it smelled like sex that's what we had done in here. Hurrying past my mother as soon as she let us out we ran to our rooms. I was still raging hard even though my knot finally receded at the sight of my mother.

I figured it would go away and lay down to sleep but then her smell came through the walls followed by a groan and I knew her heat had not ended overnight, most wolves heat ended on the moon if not that meant her mate was in town and he needed her.

Trying to deal with my own shit jacking off was my only option, my sister didn't need me been attracted to her if her mate was out there somewhere, after 2 hours of jacking slowly while searching for something other than the thought of my sisters tight channel I gave up, hundreds of pictures and videos and the only thing that made my cock twitch at all was someone who could have been my sisters twin, giving up I exited porn pages and opened my sisters website instead. Pulling up the picture of her testing bikinis in the school talent show my cock suddenly took notice, her perfect cream skin stretching out those flimsy strings and building to her shocking wave of auburn hair, my cock was ready to explode over the thought of her body alone.

"fuck!" I gasped as once again I began developing a knot. This was not fair! I cant keep cumming over my sister this is wrong.

"xach for fucks sake stop." my sister ordered as she barged through my door getting a full view of her picture enlarged on my screen, I turned to face her but it was too late! With my cock in my hand and my knot has swollen out of panic, I shot spurt after spurt or hot ropes across the front of her.