Part 10

Xach

as soon as she came in I knew I was in trouble, first I fucking came all over her and then I tried to save the situation but that scent hit me like a train and all I wanted to do was strip her and fuck her I didn't care if she was my sister or that she was omega or that she was in heat I just wanted to become balls deep within her and stay that way.

"fuck." I gasped as my body moved me sniffing over every inch of her. I paused as I smelled her sweet omega musk between her virgin thighs, I knew it would be a while before a wolf claimed her virginity, I wanted to be that wolf I wanted to take it. I had been inside her in human form but I wanted more I wanted to knot her. Knowing my mother was not home I let out a deep guttural growl feeling my alpha claim her she seemed to be in my power as I slowly began to remove her clothing, one tentative item at a time watching her cream coloured body be revealed to me, first her smooth slender legs, the legs I had seen a thousand times before on my sister but never in the light of the beauty now before me. Gently moving up I removed her button-down shirt revealing her cream breasts forced into the pink polka-dot bra hiding them from my eyes. Gently removing her bra from her shoulders and reaching behind her to remove the clasp it was then her turn to gasp. Next was the panties but this time there was no gentle I just needed them gone so with the force of my wolf I tore them from her body. Laid before me was the naked beauty I had seen on so many full moons but this was different. This time she was mine to lay claim to. I realised in this moment that all along I had felt a pull towards my sister, little things I could have explained away like random boners in her presence or the fact that my alpha took hold of me after I accidentally walked in on her and one of her friends making out as a dare or even that my alpha appeared just before her omega as though my alpha called to her, but it couldn't be possible I could not be my own sisters mate could I? For now, I would worry later, right now I could feel my wolf taking control to claim her, with a feral need I removed my clothing so quickly I barely even realized. She let out a low whine to show her submission to me and that was all I needed to hear before making her mine in the oldest way possible, with one large thrust she took my length in full and I pounded her relentlessly even as she whimpered and whined for more of me.

"fuck I'm knotting!" I grunted as I felt myself begin to swell, Rose tightened her legs around me as I attempted to pull out, I was going to thrust to my hilt but her assurance that she wanted me to Knott her changed my mind, though I don't think I could have pulled out if I tried. Ramming so deep into her I felt my tip hitting her cervix my Knott ballooned plugging my sisters' fertile womb and tearing away her Knott virginity.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed as my Knott stretched further taking as much as she had to give.

I tried to speak but words failed me as me and my sister became one.

I wanted so bad for us to take wolf form and I know being an alpha if I turned my omega would be duty bound to change with me but if we did I don't know what would happen because wolves become mates if they wolf form while knotted.

I felt my Knott reach full capacity inside my sister, testing I tried to move and she flinched in pain, it was as though she was made to wear my Knott. It would take a while before my Knott went down, feeling pulled like a magnet I allowed my lips to meet hers and I felt fireworks explode all over my body. MY OMEGA! MINE! MATE!