Part 20

Xach

I wake up in Roses bed with her curled around me and her scent smells amazing as usual if somewhat different now mine is wrapped around her, she begins to stir she smiles up at me but pretty quickly turns pale and darts to the bathroom clutching her stomach she locks the door so I cant get to her but I can hear what she's doing in there.

"are you ok?" I ask through the door but it's a stupid question to ask someone who is emptying their stomach in the toilet. A few minutes pass but she opens the door brushing her teeth like nothing ever happened.

"sorry I think the food was off at the restaurant yesterday, plus I always feel a little off after my heat and everything. I think its the hormones"

it's at this point I realise that not only am I completely naked but so is rose who is now pushing past me brushing her teeth and my morning glory is literally pointing straight at her. Her eyes widen as she sits on the edge of the bed and notices my slit at eyeliner to her. I walk over confidently and wipe toothpaste from the corner of her mouth with my thumb like every man in a romance movie ever, cliche I know but this woman is worth it, and yes I know how messed up that is she is my sister.

My inner monologue is cut short when I look down to see the toothbrush on the floor and her taking my swollen cock into the wet channels of her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you don't have to do this." what am I talking about? I really want this!

"I want to," she says before taking me into her mouth almost halfway in one smooth move.

"fuck." I groan. This seems to spur her on so she takes more of me. I cannot believe this is happening right now. But my surprise does not put her off as she takes more and more swirling her tongue around my pole like it was made to be there.

It's warm and wet and just perfect to be enveloped in her....

"whoa holy fuck!" she takes me to her throat and I swear to god I feel my balls suck up.

"Mmmmm." she groans making the bottom of my cock vibrate on her tongue and throat. I quiver trying my best to stay on my feet even if everything in me wants to collapse.

As If I was not already melting for her she runs her tongue along my tip pausing and flattening the bed of her tongue against a particularly throbbing vein on the underside of my extremely sensitive cock.

The bad thing is she keeps getting me so close to the edge and then cooling the fire, I swear my nuts will explode before they can bust or that is what I think but before I can do anything she twists her tongue around my cock taking me deep and she began to hum and oh my fucking god I can't hold this together.

"im...... I'm gonna cum." I growl trying to pull her away but if anything she pushes herself deeper and rubs the tip and that being with her tongue all at ones and my fucking god I erupt like a volcano, pump after pump goes o the back of her throat and she gags a little but somehow manages to swallow every single drop one after the other. And with a flourish and a smile pops off my cock before my Knott can trap her face. Sure enough, it forms underneath my hand and she smiles as she sees me quiver and sits beside her on the bed. So my knees don't give out.

"did I do ok?" she asks shakily I smile and nod unable to use my voice I just flop sideways on the bed exhausted.