Part 24

Rose

he ran! I told him and he fucking ran! I want to dwell and be upset but I was standing up on the damp earth when I felt an odd sensation just under my belly button like a fluttering, oh my god! Did I just feel the baby move? I was wondering when I would feel something, I was worried about it but I couldn't go to a doctor so everything I know I found out from books or what mothers told me at work. Either way, the father of my baby is my fucking twin brother and he literally bolted when he found out. After cleaning myself up I continued my walk home. I know when I get there I am going to be met by my mother fuming if she has not already killed my brother and buried him, assuming she found him first. Maybe just won't go home straight away? Let things cool down at home. Work is pretty slammed maybe I could go work over time? I could cuddle all the little babies, that would make me feel better.

Making up my mind I head back over to work and good job I did because Mrs Argon is being rushed in for her latest litter of cubs so all hands on deck, she's fantastic at birthing because of her pain tolerance but she is so fast that we barely get a chance to clean them up before the next is born and of course because it's our Alphas mate we are extra thorough. After two hours we were done cleaned up weighed and she even gave me the great honour of feeding her twins while she slept and my they were the cutest little cubs I ever saw in my life. By the time my voluntary shift ended I was ready for bed so no matter what I was going to arrive home to it was time for me to go to bed.

Walking through my front door I notice instantly no one is home, god only knows where everyone is or even if they have been home, right now I'm just glad I can go to bed without worrying perhaps Marcus never saw anyone and gave up going home and not bothering.heading to my room I throw on a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt before jumping in bed. Sleep came very fast and I literally do not remember falling asleep one-minute I'm tossing and turning the next its sleep time.