Is She Human? Jake's side

"Your not going to be able to make it move, no matter how hard you try," Came a voice from behind him, the voice sounded crisp and smooth.

"W-who's the-there" Jake stuttered out, completely astonished. "Your not real, I'm imagining things your not real go away i know your not real get away go away" Jake muttered tightly under his breath. Jake slowly began to look around to see if he could find out where this voice was coming from.

"It's only me" The voice said as she appeared.

As she walked into the light slowly Jake began to see what she looked like. She had, long black hair, black as night. Lips red as rose. Skin pale as ice but fairer than the morning snow. With eyes greener than green, Jake noticed this as they were staring directly at him. She was wearing a tight lacy red corset, with a little red clutch which had a black skull on it and then a nice pair of black stilettos making her slightly taller than Jake.

"My name is Storm" She said slowly walking towards Jake, intensively listening to the clash of her stilettos hitting the floor. "I'm the Vampire princess, daughter of the famous Count Cyra."

"I-I'm Sorry but who's that?" Jake stuttered, as he slowly backed into the door.

"i should've known you wouldn't know who my father is, after all your only a breather" Storm said in total disgust.

"What, What do you want with me?" Jake asked desperate for some way out.

"Its all ways one of those questions isn't it, what do you want with me? why are you hear? what are you going to do with me" Storm whispered into Jake's ear "The truth is, we like to haunt you breathers, and mess with your head, then we drain you dry."

"Please tell me I'm dreaming, i know your not real, Vampires are not real"

"Well why would you be dreaming now, after all you never did listen to Anna, about the angel stuff did you, she told you about vampires as well, you were just to busy to listen." Storm said as she straightened up and backed away from Jake a bit

"ANNA" Jake screamed "ANNA COME HERE NOW"

"She's not gonna hear you"

"Why not"

"Because i locked her away I'm slowly tormenting her, and torturing her."

"No NO, just let me see her, let me listen to her,  give her to me."

"OH Jakey Wakey don't make me laugh, I'm not just gonna give her to you now am i, you really think I'm that easy to persuade"  Storm chuckled "YOU HEAR THAT ANNA, YOUR BIG BROTHER ISN'T GONNA SAVE YOU NOW!" 

"I may not be able to save her, but i'll try my damned hardest to"

"Good luck my friend"

"Im not your friend"

Hearing a loud scream, Storm began laughing, as she slowly walked towards Jake with a very evil smile on her face.