Chapter 3

I dedicate this chapter to ClaraSantos740! Her comment made me want to write another chapter! I appreciate your comment so much! She has stuck with this book since the very beginning! Yall should go follow her just because she gives amazing comments and check out her books! Anyways continuing on to the next chapter:P

Vince's POV

"I'm worried about Letty." I tell Brian as he puts Serena down in her bed. I smile at her before kissing her slightly on the forehead. She reminds me so much of Dom that it hurts. I wish she was my daughter. I wish Letty was my girlfriend. I love Letty so much. The other night was amazing. She was so amazing. I never dreamed of the day that I could be with Letty in that way. Then when she jumped out of the car thinking that guy was Dom, my heart broke. I just want to be with her and to be able to call Serena my daughter one day. I want to give them everything. 

"Letty is just having a hard time right now. She just thought she saw Dom with someone else. She still loves him. Nothing will ever change that." When those words leave his mouth, my heart sinks. He doesn't know about what me and Letty did. And he for sure doesn't know that I am in love with her. "All we can do is be here for her right now." Brian pats me on the shoulder before walking out of the room. I peer down at Serena before picking her up in my arms. She snuggles against my chest, making me happy. "You will be my daughter some day." I whisper before putting her back down in the crib and covering her up.

After Brian and Mia left, I kept a close eye on Letty. I didn't want her to get mad again and punch something. Also I am making sure she doesn't try to lift anything too heavy. Knowing her, she will do it just because she can. A doctor can't tell Letty what not to do because she's going to do it if she wants to. 

I walk over to Letty and sit down beside her on the couch. She is currently drinking a beer. She hasn't had a beer in over a year. The last time she drinked was when Dom was still around. I grab the bottle from her hand but she quickly snatches it back.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a concerned voice. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She gestures to the bottle before chugging half of it. 

"Do you really think that's a good idea? It's nine maybe you should get some sleep." I suggest, before grabbing her bottle of beer again.

"Give it to me." She grits, looking me in the eye. If looks could kill, I wouldn't be alive right now. 

"You need to sleep this off." I state, standing up with the bottle of beer. She stands up before she crosses her arms over her chest. My eyes travel down to where her cleavage is showing from her putting her arms over her chest. I quickly focus back to her eyes to see she already noticed me staring. She takes two big steps toward me before pressing her lips firmly against my own. I feel the desire in the kiss, but it wasn't the good kind. She was doing it out of anger to what Dom did to her. I was going to push her away, but stop when she pulls her shirt up and over her head. My eyes travel down to see she isn't wearing a bra. I slowly set the bottle down on the table.

My mind takes over, quickly pushing Letty back down on the couch.

Letty's POV

The moment my back hits the couch, my hands quickly make their way to the buttons on his shirt. I don't remember how much I had to drink, but I don't care. Nothing matters at this moment. I rip the rest of his shirt open before my lips travel down his chest stopping just above his pants. My hands find his zipper as my lips go back to his. I feel his hand slip into my hair, tangling them. He moans a little when I bite down on his lip a little hard. Taking over, I flip us over to where my legs are straddling him. My hands run down his chest before pulling his pants off.