A little love over Milkshakes.

I took the rest of the day pondering about last night and what had happened. I couldn't believe that I didn't remember a thing, but I'm pretty sure I would have remembered if I had sex with Louis Tomlinson, right? Oh well, I got out of bed and went down stairs to grab a bite to eat. Louis left around 10 for a rehersal with the boys. When I got downstairs my mom wouldn't even look at me. "Mom," I started, " I didn't do anything with Lou, I apologize for my attitude. Okay, can we just go back to normal now? I mean, I am 18.." my mom just sat there and stared. Finally, she just got up and left. I mumbled to myself, "Really?" I grabbed a piece of toast off the shiny plate on the countertop and headed back upstairs. Eating the piece of toast, I grabbed out orange short shorts and slim sliky tank top from my closet. The door bell rang. "Just a minute!" I yelled as I quickly  got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. I opened the door and there was Lou, "Hey Lou!" I waved at him to come in. "Hey Maria," Awkward silence overwhelmed the room as we just stood there. "Uhm, are you hungry , Lou?" "Maria, i have a question." "Well that was completely off topic, but what is your question...?"

Lou grabbed my hand and ran out the door. "Where are we going, Louis?" "Milkshake City." We got in the car and drove 15 miles down the road to Milkshake City. We went in and I sat down at a table as Lou got us some milkshakes. "Here is your Mint Chocolate Shake, love." He sat down beside me. Taking a drink of his milkshake he said, "Maria, I know we haven't know eachother for long..." "Oh god." "BUT, will you maybe go out with me..?" "Uhmmm, Lou, what about El?" "What about, El?" "Well, I thought you guys were just on a break..." "That's besides the point, I like you, a lot. So will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, Lou. I will."

***********************************************************************************************************

~Flash Back~

"Cierra I told you not to tell him that I liked him!" I yelled across the lunch table. "But Maria, you guys would just be so adorable together!" She said with a cute little smile planted onto her face. "Fine Cierra, fine. You know I can't be mad at you forever." We hugged as this handsome guy walked up to her, "Hi Cierra, and Cierra's friend." Cierra mumbled in shock, "Hi.... Harry...." "Cierra will you be my lovely girlfriend?" Cierra looked at me and then back to Harry nodding her head like a wild banchee. "Well say yes!" I told her "I would love to be your girlfriend!" She got up and hugged him. 'They are so adorable, I mean after all, he's in White Eskimo!' I thought to myself as I sat there and watched them love up on eachother. I got up to throw my chair away as I felt two fingers touch my shoulder. I quickly turned around to find Alivia smirking at me, "You think you can touch my boyfriend?" "WOAH THERE. WHat are you talking about? I was just watching my bestfriend get asked out by the most popular guy in school. And what are you doing? Worrying about me." I walked away as she said, "You will never get Lou." "Whatever snitch, I didn't even try to get Lou."

~Flash Forward~

***********************************************************************************************************

We just sat there with our milshakes, talking about our lives for the rest of the day, I was worried to go home anyways, You never knew when my mom was going to blow up on you. "Well it's getting late, Louis. But I really don't want to leave." I layed my head on his shoulder, watching the most adorable old couple ever that was sitting beside up."Then don't, babe. I'll take you home and I'll stay again, or you could just come to my flat?" "Lou, you know how mad my mom would get if you stayed again, and There's no way that she would ever let me go to your flat and stay. I don't want to leave you but I guess I have to. Just call me and we can stay on the phone all night." "I don't want to leave you either babe, but I can always work my charm on your mom to get her to let me stay again." "Charm, on my mom, HA." I Laughed at Lou and his funniness. "That will never happen,"

Lou shook his head, "You'll see, just you wait."