A Walk to Remember.

We spent the night walking along the riverside of the tuskan river. It was the best night I have ever imagined to have with Lou. He took my hand and we sat down watching the fireworks at midnight. He sang 'Valerie' to me as I layed my head on his chest, remembering the first time we met. "You know, Lou," I started as I played with his hair, "I couldn't imagine my life without you, is that weird? Just think, where would we both be if we never went out? I think I would be lost without you." Lou didn't say anything. He just crashed his passionate lips against mine, and we spared the moment as a couple of love. "Louis Tomlinson, I love you." "Maria, I love you more." "Ha, I doubt that, babe." "don't doubt me, love." "Oh I doubt you." I pushed Lou over and got up. He was chasing me down the riverside when he tripped and fell. "Maria! Help! I fell, and thinkn I twisted my ankle!" I quicly ran over and fell to the ground beside him. "Oh my god are you okay?!" He just looked at me and smirked. "Now I am" He said and grabbed me, wrapping his muscular arms tight around my body. "I got you babe, forever and always. No matter what, now. It's a 2 am. I must be getting you home." We got up and locked arms, walking two miles down the riverside to Lou's car. I got in the passengerside and shut the door behind me as I got in. Louis got in and started to drive. We drove back to my house and he turned the car off. "Listen babe, I had the most wonderful time tonight. I really enjoy my time with you and never want it to end." "Babe you're swee-" "Shhh, don't speak." And with that Louis sealed my lips with another sweet kiss. I placed my hands upon his face and moved swiftly onto his lap. His arm around my back and one on the back of my head. We stayed in that position for atleast an hour. So I thought.

*Knock Knock Knock* We turned and saw a face through the car window. "HOLY GOD." I jumped and my mother waved at me telling me to get out of the car. I looked at Lou and he opened his car door. I scooted off of his lap and onto the pavement. "Really Maria? Why?" "Mom, Louis and I are dating. I can't stop myself from kissing his sweet lips of passion." "I don't want to hear it Maria." "Mom, listen to me. Just for a second. Can Louis stay tonight? I promise that we wont do anything.." Louis got out of the car and stood swiftly behind me to the right. "Mrs. Susan. Please let me stay. I would never do anything to hurt your daughter in any way." My mom just walked in the house leaving us outside. "Let me handle this, Lou." I ran after my mom, leaving Lou by himself in the driveway. "Mom, if you don't let Lou stay, I'm going to go to his flat and stay." "I just don't want you to get pregnant." "I'm not going to sleep with him! But if you keep telling me that, I'm going to end up having sex with him. So just please..." "Just go to his flat." and with that, I ran upstairs and got clothes. I wasn't going to question my mom for her decison. I walked out of the house, "What's going on, babe?" "Take me to your flat, baby." We got in the car and drived an hour to the middle of nowhere. "I see why you always want to stay at my place..." He parked in the four car garage, and got my bag for me. We unlocked the mansion and walked in. immediatley seeing the winding set of stairs heading up stairs and a halway inbetween them. Lou walked me to his bedroom and set my stuff on his bed. "You get the right side." He winked and walked out, "Go ahead and change. I'll be waiting for you in the theatre.."

"YOU HAVE A THEATRE?"