Is This Really Happening?

"Hello, love." A husky voice spoke, and yet I was silent until a mumble came out... "askdlf." "What was that?" My mouth dropped, litterally almost hitting the floor. My eyes widened as I saw his gorgeous eyes stare upon mine. He hand moved up to touch my face, "Are you okay?" I didn't know how to respond. 'Uhhh. Oh My God." I turned my head, "This is Louis Tomlinson. Louis freaking Tomlinson." I covered my mouth as I turned away, hoping not to cry. "I am Louis, and you are?" I could practically hear the smirk forming upon his luscious lips of joy.

*************************************************************************************************************** I slowly turned around to face him, "I'm... uhhh, Maria. The Name's Maria." I turned around and mouthed, 'Oh My God' to Cierra. "I can't believe this is happening." "Believe it babe, now... are you ready to go?" "Where... are we going...?" Louis looked shocked, "You don't know?" "No,love... I don't..." He smirked, "Well then I guess it's just going to be a surprise then!" He took my hand and walked out the front door. Like a gentleman, he opened the passenger car door for me. "Thank you, kind sir." I said as I sat down in the heated seats. Lou got in on the other side grasping my hand as he sat. "So love, Happy Birthday! I'm taking you to the club. I just didn't want to say anything in front of your mom because I don't want her being scared for you or anything." "You sneaky ass!... Joking, I'm joking." We sat there in silence until he finally spoke. "So, babe... You like carrots?" "...Not exactly..." He then gasped as a reply "What kind of person are you? Well besides a lovely one..." I could feel the awkwardness in the air as he spoke the exact words I wanted to hear come from his mouth. "I was not expecting you to say that love. Aren't you and Eleanor dating?" There was a long pause, "Uh, not really anymore, If I was I wouldn't be here with your gorgeous face right now." Blushing, I kissed him on the cheek. "You're too sweet." We pulled up into the parking lot of the club "DAMN, This club be Hoppin'" Oh god my gangster side was coming out... Can't let that happen.   *********************************************************************************************************** We went in the club and starting going wild. Literally. Lou took me over to the bar and we ordered two hypnotiq drinks. We were about to get waisted. Four Hypnotiq drinks later, we were dancing in the middle of the dance floor, grinding. "This is so much fun, Lou! Thanks for bringing me!" In response, Lou pressed his passionate lips against mine, as I tasted the fluffy sensation of sweet carmel upon his lips. Holy lord, did this just happen?