Divergent High

This is my first fan fiction so it might not be good but I want the constructive criticism

                              ~Lydia <4

Chapter 1

I woke up to a Caleb shaking my shoulders. "Get up Beatrice you have to get ready for your first day of your senior year". I was really not looking forward to this day. My family travels

a lot. My mom was an gold medal Olympian but she retired and became what she always wanted to do and became a fashion designer and my dad's a tree as famous book author. " Beatrice get up your going to be late. "ok ok I'm getting up you realize we are rich and have our own cars, you can leave without me?" "Fine I'm leaving if your not at school on time then I'm telling mom". "ok fine I'll be there in 30 minutes". Once Caleb leaves I go up to my room and find what I'm going to wear, I find a black crop top that says " I <3 volleyball" and a pair of dark wash super skinny jeans. I was the best volleyball player at my old schools and I can't wait to try out for the team at this school.As I am running out to my car I grab a chocolate chip muffin. I hop in my dark purple Ferrari and head to school. Once I get there I realize that this school is huge, the biggest one I've ever been to.

         As I head to the office I run into something, well actually someone. This person has mesmerizing dark blue eyes, dark brown hair and very muscular. I realize I am staring at him so I look down and star picking up my things. "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" I get cut off by him talking "no it's my fault sorry" I say " thanks for helping" I start walking off and I hear him yell " I didn't get your name". I start to blush and realize I haven't replied but stopped walking. I turn around and realize he is staring at me. " Tris my name is Tris" then I hear him say "see you around".

          I head to the office to get my schedule. I go to head out of the office and see Christina my best friend from middle school. She is looking the other way so I run up and jump on her back. Me and choosing fall on the ground and she begins to yell " whoever the hell you are you better get off" then she turns around " omg Tris your back" she screams and hugs me. I wonder why she is here, then I remember she moved at the beginning of 9th grade, I guess she moved here. she grabs my schedule from my hand and screams " we have all of the same classes together. "That's so cool" we scream and jump in a circle. Then I realize that I haven't even looked at my schedule yet it read

Beatrice Prior locker 129 combination 44-0-10

1: AP Math: Ms. Bull

2: History: Mr. Grover

3: Science: Ms. Mathews

4: PE: Mr. Amar

Lunch

5: Art: Ms. Wu

6: Language arts: Mr. Piper

7: Metal design: Ms. Lock

           I hear the bell ring and I realize first period is starting Christina shows me to my locker which is right next to hers. I open it and grab my stuff for math. I walk through the door with Christina and see the eyes that I saw earlier and can't seem to look away.

Sorry short chapter wanted to update something for you guys to read. I will update as soon as I can I will update this week.