Burn

When I wake up the next day there's a big purple bruise on my face from when Jason had punched me. I decided not to tell anyone about last night. Jason & I were the only ones who could know. Even if I bothered to tell anyone they wouldn't believe me. I'm just that stupid attention whore who is looking for a way to be felt bad for. I decide just to ditch school for the day, & rest. I looked at myself once again in the mirror. I was disgusted with the way I looked. Now I had a bruise the size of a baseball to prove that others were disgusted by me too. I spent the whole day sad, & thinking of Andy. I felt bad for leaving him at school alone today, & I was scared of the rumors that would start while I was gone. I look at the clothes that I wore last night & made a split second decision. I walked down stairs to my fire place, & poured gas into it, & threw a match into there. I took one last look at my favorite jeans with the rips almost everywhere. One last look, & I almost vomited. In go my favorite pants. Next I look at my hot pink button down crop top with a tie at the bottom. I remembered the when it got it before I became "emo". I hug it then toss it in. Next was my favorite Lacey push up bra & the matching thong. They were my favorite. Until I was... Well you know. Last thing into the fire as I watched my memories fade away in flames.

When Andy got home he came straight over. He started pounding on the door. "Where the hell..." He started as I opened the door then stopped. "What the fuck happened to your face?!" I suddenly frown. "I was hoping it wasn't so noticable." I mumble. He suddenly seems sadder. "Babe do I need to..?" He starts, but I cut him off. "No I'll be fine like always Andy.", " Demetri stop. We both know you're not okay. Mind telling me what happened?" I started crying after he asked, and he just wrapped his arms around me. Then he kissed my forehead.