Telling him.

I spent the whole night attempting to tell Andy about what happened. I was basically shaking as the beginning words came out, & crying as the ending words came. The whole time you could see the sad, confused look on Andy's face. I was surprised though because he didn't say anything until after I finished. He was such a great listener. I said I was sorry at then end, but he just smiled. "Why would you need to be sorry baby?" He asked. I didn't know whether or not I should answer, but I did anyway. "For saying yes in the first place. I only thought maybe then..." He finished my sentence. "You would fit in, & he would keep you safe. Don't be sorry baby. I should have been there to stop you in the first place, & then you wouldn't be so hurt." I pulled the best smile I could through the tears as he kissed my cheek. Then he continued," it's okay honey I'll keep you safe. Don't even question it." I blushed, & I felt my face getting warm. After that we spent some time joking around, & trying to forget what happened. When it was 9:50 (ten minutes before my mom got home) he carried up the stairs & set me on my bed. He kissed my cheek & smiled. "Good night princess. I'll be here tomorrow morning to get you." Before I could say good night he jumped off the balcony. I smiled & then checked to see if he was alright. When I checked he stumbled up, blushed, then waved goodbye. "Night!" I call from the rail. "Goodnight beautiful." He calls back as I turn to go back to my bed. I smiled, & fell asleep thinking about him. The first time in quite a while that I didn't cry myself to sleep. The day was good.