School

As I walk through the doors I hear the typical comments as I walk by. "Emo. Slut. Cunt. Whore. Just go kill yourself you'll be doing us all a favor!" It doesn't phase me, so they just say it louder. I walk through the hall with my head up until one of the football jocks pushes me over. "Hey what the hell are you doing?!" I hear a voice say. "Oh look we have another little bitch here. He has scars too." I saw a scar poking out from under one of his rubber bracelets as he reached his hand out to take mine. After I got up the jock throw a punch, & the new guy ducked. "Knock it off jason!" I yell." What are you going to about it princess? " he snarks back. Then I see something unbelievable the bony kid with scars on his wrists decides to throw a punch. He hits jason straight in the jaw, & jason falls over. "I don't take shit from anyone." He says as he grabs my arm.

I smile & blush. I think he can tell I'm nervous. I try to make it less awkward by asking him his name. "Oh yeah. I'm Andrew. You can call me Andy though." "Oh well I'm Demetri. You can call me Demi or what you want I guess." , " Demetri. I like it." He flashes me a charming smile, & I catch a glimpse of his lip ring. I can't help but start thinking of things that could happen, or what it would be like to feel his lip ring against my soft lips. I bite my lip as I notice that he was saying something. "Wait what was that I was uh... Lost in thought." I say as my cheeks flush. "Oh I was wondering what class you have next."," Oh yeah of course. I have calculus." He flashes me another smile. "Great I'll walk you to class. I have it too." This day was getting better with every word he says. He walked me to calculus, & it turned out that we had the same schedule. I was so happy to have him around, & he even say with me at lunch. I usually sit completely alone. I start walking home , I catch him behind me. I thought he was following me so I kept glancing back at him & all of his perfectness. As I got to my house I caught him stopping too. I asked him in a joking tone "are you actually following me?"