Periods

Every girl that has begun puberty knows that for a week, every month, life turns into complete hell. You weren't expecting to start today, but when you woke up, you immediately knew that it was time. After dealing with your current situation, you laid in bed yet again. A moment later, your phone rang. Ethan was calling you.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby."
"Why are you awake? You're never up before ten thirty."
"I don't know. I couldn't go back to sleep once I woke up, so I decided I would call and talk to you."
"If you want to, you can come over. I do wanna warm you though, I'm not feeling well."
"Sick?"
"Yes. And no."
"Baby is it 'Shark Week'?"
You blushed and responded, "Yes Ethan, it's 'Shark Week'."
"I'll be over in just a little bit. I love you."
"I love you too."
And with that you hung up. You fell back asleep, only to wake up after what felt like seconds later, due to knocking on the door. Before you could even roll out of bed, you heard the door open and Ethan yell, "Don't even think about getting out of that bed! I'll come to you!" Moments later, Ethan opened the bedroom door and stepped inside, closing it behind him. He held a bag which contain pads, tampons, and candy of all sorts. "You're a saint." He helped me get comfortable in bed, and we stayed like that for hours, watching movie after movie.