Painting

Ethan had his head in your lap while he scrolled through whatever it was that he was scrolling through, probably Tumblr. Your hands were tangled in his hair as you looked around your room. You liked all the decorations in your room, all the cacti and succulents and what not, but you were bored of the plain white walls.
"Ethan, I need you to help me with something." You stared down at the pale boy.
"And what would that be?"
"Well, first off, we need to move some stuff out of here. Then we need to paint the walls."

After clearing out your room, you headed to the nearest home improvement store. You grabbed plenty of paintbrushes and rollers, plastic sheets and paint cups, then you headed to the wall of color swatches. You guys goofed around quite a bit in the mix of actually picking a color.
"Hey Y/N, you should definitely do this color!" Ethan held up and neon yellow.
"Hey Y/N!" Bright green.
"Babe!" Electric blue.
After a while, you finally decided on a color. It was a pastel pink, and you absolutely loved it. (If you don't like pink, it can be a different color. Don't attack me.) You headed back to your house and began the fabulous journey that is painting. (Jk I hate painting, it took me forever to paint my room.) By the time you were finished, you and Ethan both had paint all over you, even in your hair, but your room never looked better.

————————————————————————

Oh my gosh I'm not dead. I haven't been active because I've been busy and stressed out. I'm gonna try to post more often.