Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming!

Silvia's POV

"Silvia, get down here! Your dad and I have to tell you somthing!" My mom screamed from downstairs. I didn't know if it was good news or bad news. I was in the middle of fangirling, and drooling over my favorite band One Direction. "Hang on I'm watching a 1D video!" I screamed back.  When the video ended I ran down the stairs. "What is so-" I stopped mid-sentance because my mom was holding up three one direction tickets and backstage passes. "How did you get these?" I asked, I was so overjoyed. "Your dad and I entered a contest, and we won!" I couldn't help but smile. I was so overjoyed. I thought it couldn't get any better until my dad said, "You get to bring a friend too!" Thats when I started crying. Tears of joy! I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I screamed and hugged my parents, the best parents in the world. "I know exactly who I'm going to invite, Natalie!" I ran up to my room and got my Iphone of my dresser. I went to my contacts and called Nat. "Hey girlie what did you find out about One Direction now?" She laughed, she knew how obess-er i mean, dedicated I am to One Direction. "Well, I started off, you and me are going to their consert to meet them, is that a fun fact?" I said, acting like it was nothing. "What?" she screamed, I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "We're meeting one direction! Come over to my house now to figure out what we're wearing!" I exclaimed! "I'll be over in 10 minutes!" 

     Nat was definitly my one and only best friend. We're 16 now, but we've literally been friends since 1st grade. It was a no-brainer to invite her. 

    When she got to my house, my parents let her in. She ran directly to my room. She squeeled with excitetment when she saw me.  " I am so excited! My parents already 'oked' it!" she yelped, her eyes full of excitement. "Eeep! Let's figure out what we're going to wear to steal the boys hearts." I joked, we had no chance with those beautiful boys.