Harry Styles is a dead man.

Niall's POV

I'm not really the type of guy that gets mad easily, usually I try to be the happy kid that is carefree. Harry knew that, and he thought I wasn't gonna get mad. He took advantage of Silvia, who I can't even imagine her having too many drinks. Harry must have tricked her. Harry and I always weren't the best of lads in the band. We honestly fought the most, and I really don't know why.

Since I couldn't drive, I made Louis drive me to Silvia's house. The whole ride there was silent, but on the inside I was growing with anger, frustration, and heartbreak.

Harry's POV:

I almost felt bad for taking advantage of Niall, but I didn't cuz it was all worth it. Silvia moaned my name as I was inside of her. Then, I heard the door open, and footsteps coming up. "Shit Silvia I think its your mom." I whispered. "Whatever, I don't give a fuck." She said, wow she really is drunk. I've never heard her swear. Then, the door opened. It wasn't Silvia's mom though, it was Niall.

He looked dreadful, he was crying and his eyes were bloodshot. When I looked into his eyes, they were pleading, heartbroken. Then, you'd be suprised but, I Harry Styles started crying too. Not many people have seen me cry, but looking into the inisant blonde's eyes, I couldn't hold it in. I looked to my right and Silvia was sleeping. Niall finally had the courage to walk over to me. I didn't know what he was doing, but then I felt pain go all through my face.

Niall had punched me.

.

.

.

Inisent little Niall punched me.

Niall's POV

I couldn't even believe what I had done. I knocked Harry unconsious. Louis took Harry home, and I slept with Silvia so when she woke up, she wouldnt be alone. I put some pajamas on her too.

I stayed up all night just watching her sleep. She looked so fragile, so beautiful. How could anyone be so cruel as to hurt her like Harry did?

.

.

.

.

At about 10:00 am she woke up.

Silvia's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, and wondering how I got in my bed. Niall then popped his head up and said "Good morning SIlv, I made you pancakes." He also handed me some tylonol for my headache. Wait, the only reason he would know if I had a headache was because I was hungover. What the hell did I do last night?

.

.

I walked into the kitchen to the beautiful smell of pancakes and syrup. "NIall...." I said "Yes darling?" he answered. What happened to me last night. Did I get drunk? "Uh, w-w-we-well" He stuttered. "Spit it out!" I yelled, I didn't mean to be mad, I just wanted to know. "What do you remember?" He asked.

"Well, I remember Harry coming to my house asking if I wanted to hang out, I thought it was strange but he probably just wanted to get to know my better." I heard Niall cough, then i continued. "He took me to a bar and we had a contest to who could drink the most without getting drunk" I chuckled at the memory, but I really don't remember anything after that. "Thats pretty much it." I sighed. Niall looked at me with

sad eyes and sighed. I looked into his eyes and relized he was hiding something from me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share.

Then i will update(;