Problems.

Authors note:

I'm so sorry I havent updated in forever! I forgot my password to wattpad and I just remembered it. I actually made a new account. Look it up. MerriBork is the username.

xx

Merri.

p.s. please comment and tell me what you think!

Harry's POV

When I slept with Silvia, I thought I would have felt something, she was hot, and I was jelous whenever Niall was with her, so why did it feel like any other girl? I'm just so confused all together, I have so many problems I need to work out with Niall.

I went up to Niall's room and I heard him singing and playing guitar. He really did deserve more solos in the band. It really sounded like it was coming from his heart, I think I really messed up big this time. I walked in and he instently noticed me. He look at me and I stared into the blue eyes of his, mezmorized. He really was beautiful. What am I saying? I'm not gay, or have ever had interest in other guys before. Pull yourself together Harry!! FInall he spoke. "Why." He said quietly, but just loud enough so I could hear. "I- I" I stuttered, then he screamed it. "WHY?!" "I sat down next to him as he put his head on his guitar and started sobbing. "I actually thought life was going to be okay for once, just once." He looked up at me. "But you always have to be the guy to top everyone don't you Harry, always have to be better than everyone else?" I looked at the ground. "Everyone's tired of it! So just stop."

Silvia's POV

I slept with Harry. How could I get myself so drunk to do such a thing. 3 months ago, I was watching their videos and now I've had sex with two of them? I'm done with them, I broke up with Niall, and I never want to see Harry again. I just need a break, a breather to get my life in order. Sure, I really liked Niall, I mean for once in my life he actually made me feel beautiful. I couldnt talk to him anymore though. i wouldnt be able to go to the hotel without seeing Harry. To tell you thetruth, before I met One Direction, Harry was my favorite, but after he did something like this, whatta jerk. Im known for running away from my problems, but so what? I'd rather run away from my problems, then run towards them and collide.

I picked up my phone.

90 missed calls

30 new text messages.

I sighed and turned off my phone, again running away from my problems.