Never Ever, Again

-Hey, this is a new story I came up with. Anyway, I'm just young & bored, so bare with me. Comment, positive/negative I don't care, tell me what you think, or what you don't like about this so I can work on the flaws. Thank you. Happy Reading (: x.

'Steph.

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting him go is the most painful yet.

-Unknown.

Prologue.

You know that feeling, where things are so perfect, then all of a sudden things are going downhill & you have no fucking idea where it went wrong? Or what you did wrong? Yeah. It sucks, doesn't it? You can't eat, because you feel sick. Breaking down, because you can't take the pain. Cutting yourself, to feel different pain. Wanting to kill yourself, because you just can't find any hope anymore. That little feeling, where you just wish that it's all a nightmare, that you'd wake up soon. Or that it's all a joke, & waiting for someone to say 'Just Kidding'. Yes, I've been through all of them. It's hard, but when you get back on your feet, it's easy as 1, 2, 3. Being a player is a lot better than getting your heart broken, isn't it?

Chapter 1 (Flash Back) (2 years ago, Sophomore high school)

I went to meet up with my boyfriend, at the park we used to go to when we were still friends, I saw him get out of his best friend's car. He walked towards me, god. He looks so gorgeous...

"Hey, we need to talk." He said in his serious face.

Panic rushed through my whole body, knowing that some thing's definitely wrong.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked, trying not to show my nervous-ness.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't working out Teena. We have to end it, I mean it

isn't that I don't care anymore, or that I don't love you anymore, it's just I want to be single again, I need some time to be alone."

I started feeling sick, I wanted to beg him to stay, but I knew, I couldn't do that.

"N-nnoo, please tell me this is a joke..." I whispered as I felt tears roll down my cheeks, as I try to understand what's happening, the fact that he's breaking up with me, I just can't absorb it. I started sobbing.

"I know it's hard, but give it time. You'll find someone better." He pressed his lips against my forehead & hugged me. With that, he ran off leaving me with a broken heart, regrets, anger, pain & tears.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Hey, back to earth, princess" said my best friend, Skye.

"Yeah..." I croaked out.

He glared at me, "Honestly, it's been two freaking years since that happened. Forget about it, it's time for you to wake up & realize that he isn't coming back anymore. Forget about him, find someone who isn't dumb enough to let you go."

"What makes you think that I still think about him?" I snapped.

"Oh please, you make the same face whenever you think about him, & you haven't been with anyone at all, since the breakup which was TWO YEARS AGO! Anyway, I have a couple of suitable friends from school that I can hook you up with! Cmon' what do you say princess?" he asked with a wink.

"You know what? You're right. Count me in." I said smiling.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->