Chapter 5

Fuck that new girl who you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we've shared.

-Unknown.

Chapter 5

"Hey, Teena"

"Jake." I mumbled.

"Mind if I sit with you today?" he asked shyly.

"Why? Did your fans ditch Mr. I'm so popular?"

"Just let me sit with you" he said with his puppy eyes.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Thanks." he thought for a second, "So, I'm sorry about how I over-reacted this morning. I didn't mean to"

"K."

"That's it? K?" he asked in disbelief

"Pretty much." I mumbled as I was nibbling on my tuna sandwich.

"You are a jerk."

"Gee, thanks."

"SERIOUSLY?!" he asked in frustration which caused a couple of people's attention.

"What?"

"I said I.was.sorry!" he said through his teeth.

"Yeah, & I said k!" I said mimicking him.

"You are impossible." he mumbled.

"I know, what do you want me to say Jake?" I asked, tired of this conversation we were having.

"I want you to say you forgive me & that you're not mad at me"

"Right, I'll say that. In one condition." I said sobering up.

"What is that?" he asked.

"Teach me how to be a player." I said with a mischievous grin.

He smirked. Oh I damn know what that smirk means. Nothing good whatsoever.

"Sure." "But why?" he asked curiously.

"Well, uh. I want to break boy's hearts."

"You're doing pretty well actually. A lot of boys has been staring at you in that dress you're wearing." he said smirking.

My face turned bright red, then the bell rang indicating that it's time to get back to class. This is going to be a hell of a day.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I walked out of the school, I saw my mum standing next to a car. A new car. A fucking lastest model of Toyota Celica. She had a smirk on her face. Probably saw my reaction. I ran towards her.

"Hey, Teena. Say hello to your new car" she said to me, still smirking.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked.

"Don't you like it?" she asked frowning.

"No. I love it. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE IT MUM! THANK YOU!" I said excitedly

"My pleasure" she said as she threw the car keys to me.

Speeding away, away from school. This should be fun. Good thing Skye taught me how to drive. I can't wait to show him my new baby.

"Mum, I shall drop you home, because I, my friend am showing this baby to Skye." I said smirking.

"Right, okay just be careful okay? Oh do you mind taking me to the corner

shop instead? I need to buy a few things for dinner. I'll just walk home"