stb«-»fourteen

•°•°•°

•°•°•°

two weeks later | Harlem, New York

Carter.

"Man why does she keep calling me?" Ty questions in frustration.

"Answer her call. It might be important." I shrug, getting me some more egg nog. Ty ignores the call again and tucks his phone back in his pocket. It's finally Thanksgiving and I've been in a uplifted mood. I'm around family, I'm with Treasure and my mind is clear. My insurance agent told me that everything was good and would be paid for. I'm happy to hear that I don't have much to match the price of repairs. It's all good because I knew that I would pay something. Everything is going as planned.

I've been here for a week with family and friends. Treasure seemed to fit right in with no problem. She went on some store runs with my older cousins Ellie and Nova. They seem to have hit it off and have been handing out all week. I haven't talked to her about it because Treasure was so busy with everyone else. Kelis as well. Everyone loves her because of how wild she is. She's the life of the party. After eating, Ellie threw on some music and everyone is dancing in the living room. My father and Yvonne are sitting on the couch watching everyone else while laughing. I lean on the door frame and take a sip of my egg nog as I watch as well. Treasure catches me looking and smiles, motioning me to come here with her fingers while dancing to the music. I shake my no and laugh.

"Come one, dance with me." She laughs, walking towards me.

"I don't dance." I chuckle and shrug. Treasure jolts her head back in laughter.

"Don't dance?" She asks.

"Nope. I can only two step." I move the glass out the way as she falls into my chest laughing hysterically. I look down at her and laugh as I shake my head.

"Two step it out." She teases. I shake my head no as I take a sip of my drink.

"Nah. I'm saving that for something special." I tell her.

"Something special like what?" Raising a brow, Treasure steps back with a smirk.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckle. We stare at one another while arching our brows, having a mental conversation. Young Gunz-Can't Stop Won't Stop comes on causing Kelis to howl and break our stare.

"Bitch! Throwback. Come on for the Gram one time!" Kelis says, motioning Treasure towards her as she walks over here. Everyone begins to laugh as I shake my head.

"Go head." I tell Treasure as I nod my head towards Kelis.

"You owe me a dance." She tells me while pointing.