stb«-»thirty [epilogue]

•°•°•°

•°•°•°

two in a half months later | St

two in a half months later | St. James, Barbados

Omniscient. 

Logan stirs in his sleep, feeling the empty mattress. Turning over, he sighs and runs his hands down his face in exhaustion. All he could remember was a long and blissful night with Empress. They've been in St. James, Barbados for two weeks now, enjoying their long awaited honeymoon. The first time they married, they enjoyed a picnic in their first small apartment with no furniture. Logan got a red blanket, bought some candles and made some sandwiches which the two both enjoyed. It wasn't much, but Empress was satisfied with whatever Logan had done. The simplest of things was all she needed.

After years of working hard to build something so strong, it was finally completed for the second time around. All Logan wanted was for Empress to be back in his life again. He got his wish two weeks ago when she walked down the aisle. Logan couldn't helped the tears that slipped on that day, because she was beautiful. Her chocolate skin glowed in the dress that Treasure had made for her. Her hair was long and wavy and the head piece she had fit just right. Although her curves, was what really stood out to him. Even though they made love plenty of times, just thinking of their time together on a real honeymoon, brought so many thoughts to his mind. He couldn't wait to get her alone.

Reaching for his phone on the nightstand, he clicks the lock screen button and reveals the time of ten thirty in the morning. Sighing heavily, he sits the phone back down and sits up as the door opens. Empress enters the room with a tray and a cigar between her lips. She has on her wedding dress with, holding a tray with two glasses of orange juice and aspirin for Logan's headache. She knew he might wake up with a slight headache, seeing how he just threw shots back after back last night. Sitting the tray on the nightstand, she hands Logan the pills and orange juice. Once Logan pops the aspirin, he sits the glass down and shaking his head in laughter. Throwing the covers back, he travels to the bathroom to take care of his hygiene. When done, he enters the room seeing Empress on the balcony. She peers at the view while sipping her orange juice, holding the cigar between her index and middle finger. She could feel him staring as she stares out at the view.