Too many tears

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFFY FLUFF

**POSSIBLE TW: offensive language toward homosexuality**

Gerard's POV-

     I was running through the halls, it was right in the middle of 3rd period, I have to find Frank, they had told me he was in the open area by the lunch room. Frank. Frank wasn't just a normal kid who got bullied, no, Frank fought back, always. So apparently when some guy called him a faggot, he punched him in the face. 

I ran into the room where he was, "Frank oh my god I'm so sorry I came as fast as I could, I- what the fuck?" I say, as I see frank being restrained by a bunch of teachers, and across from him, the same was happening to Joe, that asshole. Frank snapped his head in my direction, I could now see all the tears, most likely from stress and anger, rolling down his cheeks. "Gee!" He whimpered, he started pulling, trying to get away, but they were still holding him. "Let me go... LET ME GO!" he was now screaming, they finally let go of him and he ran straight over to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me, I could feel his lip quivering, not to mention he was completely whimpering into it, I accepted by wrapping my arms around his lower back, pulling him closer. "Nasty!" I hear that asshole, joe, yell. I just flip him off, not giving a shit about the fact that there were literally about 20 faculty members watching us. We pull away and I wipe the tears from his face. Without taking a second glance at any of the others we walk down the hall out of sight of the teachers and sit in the hall for the rest of the period. 

When the bell rang we went into the next class, I had forgotten that joe sat at frank's table in that class, oh god this can't be good. "If he bothers you just come tell me okay? Don't worry about what the teachers say." I tell him. "Okay." Frank said. I kiss him on the forehead and go to my table. 

I'd say about half way through class I see joe staring at Frank mumbling "faggot" he does it a few times before frank jumps up and tackles him out of his chair, pinning him on the floor, and punching him repeatedly, oh shit. I jump up and pull Frank off of him. He tries to get away at first, but collapsed into my chest when he realized it was me. "Frank Iero, get out of my classroom. Office." 

I led him out the door, I hear the teachers telling me I have to stay, but I ignore them, Frank is more important to me than following the rules.

 We go to the office and slam ourselves down in two chairs, he's on my left, he twisted himself around so his face was buried in my right shoulder, I pull him into my lap, and hold him tightly, ignoring the stares we're getting from the people behind the counter. "Frankie, it's okay, I've got you baby." I tell him as he cries into my shoulder. He looks up at me with red, puffy eyes, sniffling "I love you Frankie, so much" "I love you too Gee" i kiss him, and hug him tighter.

 "Uh... what's going on here boys?" The woman behind the counter asks. Frank turns his head to look at her "he called me a faggot so I punched him and got sent here!" He says crying even harder afterwards. "Who called you that? Surly not him." She says pointing to me. "Joe Trohman" I tell her. "Okay, and what are your names?" She asks. "I'm Gerard Way and he's Frank Iero" I tell her. "Okay, hold on." she says before walking off in the other direction. I take her absence as a chance to kiss Frank again.