Chapter 3

Louis

Harry stepped into the car and sat next to me in the back. For some reason he had a sad look on his face. his bright, cheery, and optimistic side seemed to just disappear.

"Hazz, are you alright?"

"W-what?" he replied warily.

"I said are you alright? you look kind of sick..."

"Nah I'm fine, just tired,"

I was still skeptical about what was wrong with him. He eventually fell asleep after we were driving for a while. Then he started kicking and screaming, it was obvious he was having a night mare. The driver pulled over and let us settle it.

"NO!" he shouted. "I won't let you leave me again! Please stay, I love you!"

"Harry wake up it's just a dream! can you hear me? everything's all right, I'm right here!" I said trying to calm him down.

"Haz, you're perfectly safe, wake up!" zayn said.

He finally opened his eyes and hugged me.

"Lou, it was terrible...it was terrible..."he kept saying over and over.

" What harry? what happened?"

Before he could respond the driver interrupted us.

"Boys we better be going, you really need to rehearse! Harry why don't you just go back to sleep?"

And just like that, he was out like a light. After driving for a while, I noticed how peaceful Harry looked while sleeping, almost reminds me of a child. Gentle, calm, and not to mention attractive. wait did I just say that Harry reminds me of an attractive child? or did I say that I thought Harry was attractive?

"C'mon Lou! We're here!" Niall said to me. I stepped out of the car and onto the curb with Harry following me behind. The five of us then walked into the arena with the sound of shrieking ecstatic, crazed fans surrounding us everywhere.

"Whoa..." we all said in unison. The arena was amazing. we started with sound check, and then did a full run through of the entire show. when we finished we got to do whatever we wanted.

Harry and I called El and Kendall to meet us at a really fancy restaurant called la amour (which translates into love) for our double date . To be honest, I'm not looking forward to our date, because even though we,re in Paris, and I love Eleanor, it just doesn't feel right in some way that I can't explain with words. I got to the restaurant early with El and waited for Harry and Kendall outside.

Then they finally came and pulled over at the very edge of the stone curb. They started walking towards us while holding hands and throwing their heads back in laughter. It was good that Harry seemed better after what happened during the car ride. But he almost seemedToo happy. I thought I was going to be sick. Something was wrong and I couldn't explain.

"Hey can I meet up with you later? I wanted to see the city myself,"

"Sure, it's alright" Harry replied. It seemed like something was bothering him at the moment.

"Thanks lad,"

I started walking along the sidewalk and watched as Harry led Kendall and Eleanor into the restaurant like the charming boy he is. I considered going back to see what would happen while I was gone but I quickly changed my mind.i put on my hoodie to cover my hair and some scarves to cover my face so that I wouldn't get mobbed by fans. All I could think about was why Harry seemed so frustrated. I just hope he knows that Im always here for him.

Always.