Take a bow 3

I know it's been a while and I'm so so

Sorry! But I've been busy. I hope you like it. Writing this made me smile and cry like OMG I love it!

Harry's POV.

"This is The Chat and I'm Hannah Sykes, with us our guest today is the one the only One Direction! Hi guys!" Hannah gushed, Liam smiled waving at the camera, "Hi Hannah. Thanks for having us!" she blushed, waiting for the Applause to die down "alright, now Zayn let's start with you. I've recently see something shiny on Perrie's finger..." She smiled, Zayn blushed, "heh, yeah. I did actually propose to her." The crowed awed, Hannah did as well, next she patted Liam's knee, "So Mr.Payne, let's talk about Miley's tweet, can we get a pic of that up there, oh there we go. '@LiamPayne so dang cute! Just wanna eat 'em up!' what is your intake to that tweet?" Hannah asked, red creeped to Liam's cheeks, as he was laughing, "Uh thank you Miley. And yeah I guess I am pretty cute." Niall slightly frowned, but Hannah ignored it skipping to me, "Harry styles, you recently were on the Today show alone. How was that? Flying solo?" Inhaling, I straightened up, "It was good. Yeah really fun." She nodded, "So I have to ask, Niall, what is your intake to the tour? I know you most of all are the most outgoing and have the most social media accounts." Niall grinned, "I'm really excited about this upcoming tour. We got a lot of good songs and we just are really hyped." Hannah nodded, "alright. Now I'm not skipping you Louis. Sense Harry was asked about this at the last one I might as well ask you." Oh no. Don't ask him. I can't hear his answer. I know it won't be the one I want to hear.

Louis's POV

"Alright. Now Louis I'm not skipping you. Sense Harry was asked about this at the last one I might as well ask you, Is Larry real?" In my dreams. Hanging my head, I heard the crowd go quiet awaiting my answer, my palms went into fists, throat went dry, tears brimmed my eyes. Rising my head back up, parting my dry lips, "No." I only whispered, Liam slightly sighed beside me. Harry gave me the death look, I only hung my head. "Alright. Well that's all the time we have thank you very much boys. We will see you next time on The Chat. I'm Hannah Skye's." Shuffling out of there, behind stage my arm was grabbed, and I was roughly taken to another room. Turning towards my captor, I saw curls, Harry threw me in the other room, "What?" I asked, not comfortable with being in the same room as him. "You know what Tomilison!" He roared, "What huh? I said no. I said we weren't a couple! That's what you wanted huh? Them to know we weren't a couple?! You can't have America thinking Harry Styles is gay now can you?!" I shot, Harry only shoved me against a wall, banging my head against it, he held it to the wall, coming close to my ear. His breath on my ear lobe, "I want America to know the truth. The truth that I'm not a fag like you. A stupid, worthless, nothing." Tears poured from my cheeks as he ripped away, tearing from the room. I only stood there crying. Sobbing loudly, until the floor met me.

Harry's POV

Crying in the bathroom I kept flushing the toilet so they didn't know I was literally bawling my eyes out. Drying up I finally went back out there, facing them Liam gave held me in a heartless stare, I sure did feel heartless, saying those awful things to Louis. Saying those things, thinking I was describing him, when I was really describing me.

Liam's POV

I drove us home. Zayn went in the living room crashing on the couch, Niall followed, Louis did too. Harry walked in, no one met his eyes. Taking my seat in the recliner, Harry stalked up to his room. "We can't do this during tour." Niall stated, Louis nodded, "Then what do we do?! I mean Louis did nothing! Harry just snapped!" Zayn shot annoyed. "I'm going to talk to him." Zayn added, running upstairs. Louis was staring into the distance. He was breaking.

Zayn's POV

Harry was strumming his guitar, his room dark. "Harry?" He didn't glance up, "What Zayn?" he asked softly. "What's going on mate?"