Chapter 4

Alice followed behind River as they walked to Wiston's guild. They passed the market and Alice had the chance to look around properly. The market was thriving with people and Pokemon. Little children were playing and Alice spotted a group of them listening to a story told by an older woman. Gravel crunched under their feet as Alice tried to absorb as much of her surroundings as possible. A Turtwig waddled passed them, its leaves swaying like a flag at the top of its head.

Once they exited the market, they came across an intersection. Going south would lead to the beach, going east seemed to lead to a forest and going north would lead to the Guild. Alice and River headed north for a few metres and walked up the stone steps.

The Guild was a huge, pink building in the shape of a Pokemon. Two flags stood at each side of the building with an emblem on it. A grand sign saying, "Wiston's Guild" was nailed above the entrance.

"The building is in the shape of a Wigglypuff. That's Wiston's main Pokemon." explained River. I nodded.

A/N

This fanfic is pretty much abandoned and I wrote this a long time ago. I don't really want to continue it because I have no plot in mind and my writing is horrendous. If any of you want to continue it from here, feel free (as long as you give me credit for the chapters I published).