She wants them dead

The next day when Alois got up he went to check on his baby girl. When he saw the room was empty she screamed in horror. That woke up everyone who ran to see alois crying. "she's gone she's gone. Claude we must find _____!"

Meanwhile in a whear house in the outstreats of London. ______ was gritting her teeth as she was tied up on a chair. "So you are the little tribread girl. I just wonder if that little caretaker of yours can find you soon," an angel laughed. ______ was trying to stay calm, cause she needed to keep up her act. Her eyes were flickering from her (e/c) to blood red. Her irises were turning to slits.
"Oooh look at what the little teibried is doing! Oh how Scarry pathetic. Once Alois gets here he will die, " The angel laughed turning into a woman, "better yet I will lead him hear!"
_______ growled not speaking to the angel. She knows this angel, Shade Nights. He was better known as an arch angel who wants to kill off all humans. "well you want to hurt daddy? Well I want you dead," ______ thought keep her thoughts locked off. "It would be so much easier to read your mind if it wasn't locked to everyone, " Shade sighed sharpening a knife.

Two days passed and after that first day Shade started to hit and torture _______. She didn't even cry out or let any indication that she was in pain but gritting her teeth and emoting a growl letting her anger build up.

Alois though was searching for ______ Claude was with him too. When they came across the warehouse Alois stopped. "this is the only place we haven't searched Claude, " Alois sighed. As his heart was braking worried and tired.
The Butler nodded but scowled. "There is an angel inside, " Claude warned. "then kill it! If ______ is in there I will take her home, " Alois commanded. "I think you should stay out here my Highness. As you are in no shape to fight, " Claude said. "Is daddy here, " ______'s disembodied voice asked scaring the hell out of Alois and Claude. "yes I am hear sweetie, " Alois replied sad. "don't worry I am alive but I am sorry but the angel here wants to kill you and I am very angry. And I have a way to kill angels. And I know I am not that old but I am sorry if you see me any differently. If you want to watch go ahead. But have Claude protect you. And Claude if I see my dad injured I will have your head, "_______ warned. The two nodded. ________ smirked and when Shade came back she had gotten herself out of the ropes. "what the how did you get out?!"
"I want bad angel dead," _____ said grinning in anger. Her eyes now fully blood red and her three wings comes out each made of a different metal and blood and she attacks laughing insanely. Alois ran to the screams with Claude.
When they turned a corner they found _______ laughing insanely as she attacked the angel, 6 black metal wings on her back, her once (e/c) eyes are now demonic, fangs in her mouth like that of a vampire. The wings had feathers that were metal but they subtly changed to white on the tips. "Never harm my daddy or family, " _____ snarled and as the angel tried to lay a hand on the child everything he tried was absorbed And her anger was at high levels. Fire emerged from her hands and she got metal from her wings and around her and made it into a missile and shit it at Shade. all the while Alois and Claude stood there in shock and horror. "You can run but you cant нḯ∂ε, " _______ said in a demonic voice as Shade started to retreat. When the angel saw Alois the angel went past her only to be attacked by Claude. ________ glared at the angle and took out a feather from her wing and turned it into a sword hellfire surrounding it flying up into the air she got up higher and then once close above the angel she plunged her sword down into the angel's head killing the angel and stripping it of its wings and body parts. "_- ________.... Y you h how c could you d do such a thing l like this, " Alois asked shocked. The blood covered girl looked at her adopted father with innocent eyes as the returned to normal. "Simple I built up my anger. Normally I am too scared to kill. But when daddy is in danger I build up my anger to the braking point, " _____ replied and ran up to Alois, " I also seen many die,  even jack the ripper. " Alois' heart broke for her. He picked her up and sighed. Claude's picked alois and _____ up running to the manor to clean the both up.
Deep inside the young girl her heart was racing with adrenalin. Her heart fluttering and not in the good way.
When they got back home Ciel was back with Sebastian as was everyone. They saw blood on the three that just arrived. "what happened, " Ciel asked surprised. "Seems my little pumpkin isn't all of what she seems. She killed an angel. And she is a demon," Alois said. "actually she is not just a demon but a human and vampire too. So a tribread. And they don't last past a month in the pregnancy but when they do they normally don't last this long. _____ is the only living tribread that is still alive, " Claude corrected to which _____ nodded. "I only attack if I sense a threat to daddy. I was asleep when shade kidnapped me, " ________ said. Ciel nearly let his jaw drop as did the others. Seeing such an innocent kid kill without hesitating it was unheard of. But they were happy she was back. sebastian took______ to give her a bath as Claude did with Alois who was fighting the urge to cry out and scream to be near his daughter with him at all times; however, he had to be brave knowing he had to set an example for his child.