7

"Wait, you're artificial?! Isn't that like, sin between angels?" Raven's voice echoed through the cold empty air as her black wings continued flapping along the clouds.

"Yeah, it is... Why?" I tilted my head a little bit in confusion as to why she would ask that, and felt the heat from my wings growing.

"Oh wait..." she sounded like she just realized something for the first time. She stopped flapping her wings and stood in the air.

"What?.." My white hair flew a little bit when I suddenly stopped flying and nothing but silence could be heard again.

Raven got closer to me, and suddenly got really close to me. She smelt like blood, and roses for some weird reason..

I could feel her heat on my skin, and then she whispered: "But... Doesn't that mean you're unhealthy?" She said with a cracked voice.

"I hate to admit it... But actually, yeah," I frowned, feeling my pale lips chapped and dry. I held her warm hand and looked at the School from far away.

"We need to go," I said as my eyes turned slightly brown.

"Yeah," she started flapping her wings again. I got lost in thought about my future, and only heard the sound of wings flapping.

Then I suddenly heard Raven's soft voice calling me: "Andrea!!! Andrea!"

My eyes shot open and I was shocked to find myself in a weird room on a white bed with my wings spread and weird devices attached to my body.

I felt way too warm. She grabbed my cold arm and said: "You collapsed.. This is a magic hospital.." she frowned and seemed genuinely to care.

"I didn't know devils cared," I smile curled my lips. I started moving a little bit and suddenly went back to my original position.

She playfully grabbed hold of my hand and said: "Of course I care. I mean, you're my friend. And... don't move yet, you can't!" She raised her eyebrows at me.

I had a soft smile drawn on my face, then I looked her in the eye again: "Well... As you say then,"

"You actually were attacked, not collapsed," A familiar deep voice suddenly echoed from a side of the room.

My eyes turned to look at him, standing with that tall figure.

"Dad?...!"