Contract Finale!

There was a slamming of doors echoing through the Villa, the sound of someone being too rough with the expensive house. It was a bit shocking but as the sound grew nearer a bellow came from Jiro's mouth.

"Ani?!" he shouted, terrorizing every nook and cranny. When he rounded into the farthest room, she was sitting on the couch where Alfred had first confessed to her. Before the noise had excited her, she had fallen asleep reading a book to pass the time before Jiro might return. Now that he saw her still relaxed and with no obvious intentions he collapsed into an armchair. His coat crinkled against the leather and he let out a sigh.

"How can you still be here after everything you know. It's disgusting, I'm disgusting." He said placing his hands into his palms with his fingertips parting his hair. Ani couldn't help but be drawn to him still in that position. Much like the day he had brought her here, there he was full of only concern for her in a crumpled suit and overcoat. Somehow it seemed like he could break apart at any moment from stress. She sat aside the novel and let the throw blanket fall to the floor. Coming to stand beside him she encouraged his hands to fall back into his lap so she could face him properly. The one-sided troubles, doubts and confusion needed to come to an end.

"I want to see it all, everything you've been doing. Don't hide from me." Ani said staring straight into his eyes. Jiro couldn't tell if the beating in his chest was truly panic anymore or due to Ani's advancing movements. When she reached out her hand to stroke his cheek his tether snapped.

Grabbing Ani by the wrist he pulled her whole body into him. He gripped her tightly with his left arm and when he felt secure she wouldn't run from him his right hand let go of her arm and titled her face up towards his. Though he saw a glimmer of apprehension Ani's eyes remained fixed and glimmering. Perhaps he was only seeing a reflection of his own passion but he could not be sure anymore. With trepidation and much pain holding back his strength he gave her a soft kiss.

Ani's heart grew in her chest to finally be so clearly held by both the boy and man she had feelings for. Though the first kiss was indeed soft, she felt his body was tensing further. At the second kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck in a show of acceptance. His arms relaxed and his fingers spread wide across the small of her back.

As he gave warm deep kisses, sharing their breath, he felt Ani's hands run over the chisel of his jaw and rest on the sides of his face. The tips of her fingers were like small lit candles and he caught fire just like torch paper. Without any control, he abruptly picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. He carried her to the bedroom which he had watched her fall asleep so many nights. This was the second time Jiro had held her but now he was rushed and excitable. She bounced on his shoulder and clung to him before they arrived at her room. As he released her he pulled down the back zipper of her dress. Despite his obvious vigor he took great care laying her down gently. His own clothes however were not so lucky. Looming over her he quickly undid his buttons but grew impatient ripping the bottom few with a pop as his shirt untouched from his belted waistband. His eyes were wild but also his face had a cloud of doubt on it, probably the same Ani knew he must have been carrying this entire time.

With burning kisses, he pulled her dress free from her shoulders and off of her arms. Like his buttons he ripped her bra snaps with one hand while holding the other against his bare chest. He nestled himself against her breasts and ran his hands gingerly all over her body like he wanted to map her every curve. His dexterous hands made her shiver, especially on her hips.

He was so passionate she was overcome by his actions. After he unclaimed his belt and removed his manhood he turned her on her side slipping off her loose dress and panties. His hand probed her wetness and plunged in his two fingers diligently. Despite her inexperience the sensation felt so good that she moved her hips against his hand letting out odd cries.

After her first orgasm, he pulled her from the bed and onto his lap. She could feel his erect manhood slip against her. Once again, he lifted her in a great hug towards him, with such a deep kiss. This time when she relaxed onto him his cock penetrated inside of her sending a uncomfortable shock. For a moment he waited, nibbling her ear before they began to move on tandem. His hot breaths hitting her neck as she clung to him.

When his pace increased they fell backward onto the bed together. Hands interlocked, they panted between moans and kisses before he finally shuddered inside of her. Erotic pulsations came inside of her and she knew he had released. They stayed collapsed together as Ani watched him cover his eyes with his arm raised across his face. It was like a sulking boy who didn't want to face the morning sun, after a good dream.

The relaxation however gave Ani time to gaze over his exposed body. There was wetness from exertion gliding across his chest as he breathed. If they had been joined by a invisible cord it had now turned into a thick wire. Far too strong for anything to cut without great effort. It was wonderful to fall asleep that night together for the first of many times. In the morning Alfred surprised us with a choice of stationery, for the wedding invitations. Cheeky old romantics, those men!