Another Hamilton One

Ok, the author of my favorite Hamiltots book did this, and I figured that I would too because reasons! Here's the pic I'm referring to for the questions:

Q. Jefferson or Burr?
A. Anyone but Jefferson. I have to go with Burr on this one.

Q. On a scale from 1-10, how much do you love Laurens?
A. I'll give him an 8, I guess.

Q. How much do you reference Hamilton daily?
A. To the point that all my friends have given up. This is why I have no friends.

Q. From NOTP to ADJFKEMC, how much do you ship Lams?
A. NOTP. Seprens needs to sail. And I can't really see them together.

Q. Which Hamilton character are you?
A. According to my friends, I'd either be Alex or Eliza. I'm ok with that.

Q. Do you think Laurens is a cuddly turtle cinnamon roll?
A. Uhh... No comment? Sure?

Q. What body part would you give to see Hamilton?
A. My right eye. After I see it, of course!

Q. If Lin-Manuel Miranda showed up at your house, what would you do?
A. I'd firstly ignore the fact that the way the question is phrased makes it sound like Lin is a stalker. I'd actually probably scream, and go Kawaii~Chan hyper while trying to explain to my family who he is.

Q. Died for, trusted, or loved him?
A. Trusted him?

Q. What's your favorite song from Hamilton?
A. It changes often, but currently it's The Room Where It Happens and Nonstop tied, though I also really like My Shot and Story of Tonight (Reprise).

Q. Do you ever agree that Lams is the best ship ever?
A. Nope. I would almost argue that it's the worst ship ever, but there's some weird ones that might hold that place.

Tags:
Septicbro1005
-Violet_Fandom-
CosmicRoyalty0077
SilverMoonlight1
DragonLife101
addison01106

I'm probably not gonna update today, and if I do, it'll probably be late at night. So I'll see you guys (hopefully) then! And yes, I did say that I wouldn't be online today. Whatever. I got Wifi and time. I'll see you guys soon!

Jelly