i was tagged so im updating this

I was tagged by the amazing Septicbro1005, so here we go!

1. Nickname
You can call me Jelly. I go by a nickname instead of my full name in real life, but I'm not posting it.

2.Your fears
Well I obviously fear losing everyone I love and murder and all that—I'm not a psychopath. I'm afraid of spiders, too. And I also am very paranoid that someone will break into my house and stab me in the middle of the night, which is a great fear to have when your floor likes to creak for no reason! This leads to me not being able to sleep sometimes. also yeah i know that's random but hey you asked

3. Something you hate
I hate it when people think I owe them my goddamn Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs because we won a card game together, and I'm the one that actually scored us the final point that we needed to win. I don't mind sharing, but it's especially annoying when I've already given them some, and they think that they're entitled to more, even though they haven't eaten their rations yet, and they ate all of the ones in their container without sharing any with me.

...

My brother was annoying yesterday, alright?

4. Favorite thing to do
I really love to write, but also watching anime is fun. And also bootleg musicals. Those are great.

5. The reason why you joined the Wattpad community
Septic showed it to me a few years ago, and I thought it sounded fun. So here I am now.

6. Three habits you have
Excessive finger gunning, nail biting, procrastination (which I'm doing right now)

7. Three things that annoy you
Annoying people, quarantine, not being productive (oh how contradicting)

8. Favorite movie
I dunno if I have oH WAIT CATCHING FIRE CATCHING FIRE CATCHING FIRE

sorry but like it's awesome and joanna is amazing she won't fucking hesitate to call out snow on his bs and mags is such a good person and the victors are all so powerful it's so cool

9. The 20th and 30th pictures in your gallery
I'm assuming this means the 20/30th most recent?

Lmao anyway you don't need to see those. The 20th is a zodiac post for my zodiac book (oop self-promo), and the 30th is strange without context...

Actually, wait, that's perfect! Have fun figuring out what's going on here.

10. Favorite Wattpad author
Okay so if I'm 100% honest, a tie between Septicbro1005 and YourCasualPotato who both write amazing fanfics, you should go follow them both!!

11. Three things that you love
Friends, puppers, not messing things up (which doesn't happen often-)

12. Wattpad profile picture
you can literally find this on my profile?? like why is this a question????

13. How you feel right now
Neutral mostly. I'm procrastinating on my work right now, it's past 4pm and I haven't done anything. Uh, oops. But I got to leave the house earlier and I saw Septic so that was great!

14. Something you're proud of
I've been taking dance lessons since I was nearly 2 years old! Unfortunately this year's show might not happen, and it's a big year for me (won't say which one tho) award-wise, so that's a bit disappointing.

15. One thing you're excited for
The end of this quarantine because I miss all my friends and sports and being normal

16. Picture of your favorite artists
I don't know if this means like drawing-artists or music artists?

I'm not putting pictures in, but I don't really have a favorite drawing-artist (everyone is amazing), and my favorite music artist is Kacey Musgraves.

17. Your future goal
I wanna be some kind of writer someday, if I can. Also, I'm planning to move to Canada at some point (no, my family is not aware of this). And I want a corgi.

Oh and also Waspo and I are planning to work at Starbucks together so idk if she's coming to Canada or like if we'll just be working at different Starbucks-es. Starbuckses? Starbi? Whatever the plural is.

18. Current relationship
I'm dating the incredible Septicbro1005, who is the most amazing person ever and she's really cool and I really really like her and holy crap I miss her a lot-

19. Something you really really want
I really really want this virus to be cured. Also I'd love to feel productive rn but that's not gonna happen.

20. Tag 15 people
Septic tagged everyone that I would, except YourCasualPotato. So I guess I'm only tagging one.

21. Have a future book in mind?
I did but then I realized that it wasn't any good so no not any more