(intro)

Plan:

They're at train station (named S ["S" stands for "secret"]-Railway) waiting. They need to then get off at Submerged Sity, then they need to go down the Current-ly Underwater. That is the fastest route to where they need to go (the Different Land for Different People, tDLfDP). The reason is that because the trio are different from the rest, they need to live away from society and with other people like them. They are also tall for their age.

Character Profiles:

- Lucy, older sister, skilled at technology, navigation, multilingual, illusionist, can breathe underwater. The most powerful. Age: 16. Hybrid: Human-avian. Power(s): Omnikinetic. Looks: Long blond twin-tails fading into flaming pink tips. Eyes are yellow fading to red. Height: 176 cm. Has a habit of biting her thumb when thinking or nervous.

- Jack, only child, skilled at sport related things, remembering things, distinguishing truth from lies, good from bad etc. Age: 17. Hybrid: Human-dragon (Chaos Dragon). Power(s): Areokinesis, hydrokinesis, geokinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis, terrakinesis. Looks: Black hair with brown tips. Eyes are sapphire blue. Height: 181 cm

- Haddie, younger sister, skilled at seeing far away despite of her hybrid, agile, can change her appearance. Age 7. Hybrid: Human-cat (Neko). Powers: Datakinesis, phobikiesis, phytokinesis. Looks: Blond hair fading into lime-green tips. Eyes, left is green and yellow with a cat-like slit-pupil, right is purple with wire, square connections with a slit-pupil as well.

- [doesn't actually have a name], villain, made out of a vantablack, gooey substance. Henceforth, is not a living object/being. Objective: To stop the trio from finding a safe place. If it fails, then they'll track another group, but with more strength and wisdom. The trio is the 14th it's traced and so it's already pretty powerful. A power it's gained from the last group is to control people but there are other ones it's gained that even they don't know what they are.

A/N

Anyway, if you like this maybe I'll continue it if I don't have school stuff on. Yeah.