Cold.

'Hey, um, Lucy,' Jack asked while shivering, 'How longer do we have to wait?'

'Until the Glowing Train arrives," Lucy coldly said, looking down at her sleeping sibling "Cover Haddie with this blanket, will you?' Jack caught the blanket Lucy tossed at him and opened up her own patterned wings and wrapped them around her to keep herself and him warm.

'Alright then' he replied.

They were sitting down at S-Railway. Lucy checked her watch. 02:13 AM. They should have two minutes until the Train arrived. She wondered if they should wake up Haddie.

'C'mon Haddie, wake up. The train is almost here,' She shook Haddie gently. The chime-like whistle of the Glowing Train became louder. As soon as Lucy's watch ticked to 02:15 AM, the three-storey Train soundlessly halted. The doors opened. The trio gathered all their belongings and stepped onto the train as the beige doors slid closed behind them, just as Lucy folded up her wings behind her back.

'Let's go to the third floor and sit down,' Jack suggested. They nodded and made their way up the stairs, their footsteps echoing behind them.

A dark substance seeped though the door and formed a dark cloak. A face emerged though the semi-solid. I've finally found you all. Its non-existent voice whispered. You can't ever hide from me, no matter how hard you try. It started fading, until it became entirely invisible and went up to the highest level.

Haddie uncovered her ears and tail. She yawned.

'Big Sis, can I go to sleep again?'

'Of course. You always were a sleepy-kitten," Lucy replied, eating one of the train's complimentary chocolate bars. 'Jack and I will work on the route after we get to Submerged Sity and down Current-ly Underwater.'

Haddie closed her eyes and nodded off to sleep, curling up into a ball like she always had. Lucy used her telekinesis to get her map and her phone out of her solar powered, pristine white backpack. Her phone, thanks to her powers, always had a connection to the satellite that was orbiting Earth so it was always online and with the password changing every second, no one was able to disconnect her phone or hack into it. She went onto Google and searched up 'tDLfDP'. Everything came up in the language only people like them knew and they could read.

A/N

Yeah. Short. But who cares? Anyway. Should I start another book?