II

March 26, 1994

Tyler also is thinking that it would be ridiculous to go out tomorrow. But in fact, Tyler hasn't been able to clear his mind from haunting thoughts without alcohol.

After the incident happened, he drowned himself in alcohol to forget everything, or at least, not to feel the pain anymore. That was bad, because he almost became addicted to the burning alcohol in his stomach. Since then, he hasn't been drinking at all.

So, you can't blame him for being afraid to drink ever again. It would also distract him from his prior mission.

He stands up and grabs the medallion and opens it. He looks at the picture and smiles lightly. He knows he is close.

He hears his phone ring.

He didn't have a phone at first, it was useless. He didn't like talking to a person without being able to see them.

His friend Sye, though, bought him one because he thought it would be 'handy' to 'keep his contacts'. The point is, Tyler doesn't have a lot of contacts. He tries to keep his 'friend circle' as small as possible. That way, he could focus more on his mission and wouldn't put himself or others in danger.

So far, the only contact on his phone is Sye.

He picks up his phone and accepts the call but doesn't speak. He always waits until Sye speaks, because you never know who would speak through Sye's phone.

He is a bit paranoid, but who wouldn't be in his situation? He can't take risks.

"Tyler?" Tyler heare Sye's voice through his phone.

"Yes?"

"Ah, it's you. Good. I've got a case for you to clean. You coming?"

"Okay," Tyler says and ends the call. He grabs his coat and necklace before walking out of his apartment and walking down the stairs.

Sye is like a person who appears to have a lighter when you try to smoke but you don't have a lighter yourself. He appears to be a very nice man, and makes you believe that he helps you out, while he actually is putting you into danger. That's actually exactly what Sye is like. But, unfortunately, Tyler doesn't know that. But we'll get to that later.

Tyler walks down the streets of little Italy, and finally arrives at a shady, but cozy looking bar.

"Tyler!" the man approaches him. He had brown eyes, long eyelashes and short, brown hair. He had a short beard. Tyler and Sye look a lot like eachother.

"Sye," Tyler responds.

"I've got a person you gotta clean. Don't worry about the money, though. Never trust the bank. I can be trusted. With me, the money is always safe," he says, like he always does.

"Who is it?" Tyler asks emotionlessly.

"Come in, I'll show you," Sye smirks and led Tyler around the bar, behind the counter, to a secret door. They approach a huge table with all kinds of documents placed on it.

Sye shows Tyler a picture.

"This is the guy. He's always with a couple of friends, you need to watch out for them. Always armed. He uses them as protectors, but the thing is, he'll come here tonight. They want him killed at the end of the day."