Chapter 1

[Ji Yoon's POV]

"Ji Yoon, Wake up now! Don't you forget that you have training today?" My mum shouted

"Okay, mum.. I will wake up now..." I said. I was too tired because yesterday i had reached home around 2am as i have to go for training... Sometimes i really hate to go for the training! It is so tired that i have to wake up at 6am and reached home around 2am. But no choice, i wanna to be an idol. Since young, my ambition is to being an idol.. Although right now, i am just a trainee, but after a few months, i will become an idol. I will go for the training not just only to reach my ambition and also meet my favourite KPOP idol, EXO. My room is fulled with EXO posters! They were so handsome especially Kai! My bias! But i know that he's been in a relationship with a girl and right now, SM will not mention who is the girl that Kai is dating with until she has come back from her Study aboard...

"Ji Yoon! What are you thinking?! I had called you since ten minutes ago! Hurry Up! You are getting late!" My mum is so pissed off that right now its already 5.30am and i not yet come down.

"Okay! Coming down in 5 minutes later!" 

*After i had done my wash up , my Phone rang...*

"Hello?" I said.

"Annyeong Ji Yoon! Do you miss me?" A familiar girl said.

"Oh! Yoon Mi! Its You! Of course i do! How are you in singapore right now?"

"Feeling great! Do you miss singapore? Teachers and Friends all miss you uhh!"

"Of course i miss singapore! Send my regards to my lovely North Park Teachers and Friends! I will definately visit you guys when i am free!" 

"Alright!..."

"JI YOON! HAVE YOU DONE?! ITS ALREADY 5.40AM NOW!" My mum started nagging again... 

"Hey , Yoon Mi! I got to go, My Mum started to nag at me. I will call you soon. Byee!"

"Alright! Byee!"

*And soon , i quickly ran down..*

"YOU ARE GETTING LATE! " My mum said. 

"Mum , i will eat my breakfast in the car.." 

"Alright , Let's go now.." 

*And Soon , we headed to the SM building for training...*

-------------------------------------------After 3-4 hours of training..-------------------------------------------

 "Okay! You guys will have two hours of break since today you guys did a fantastic job and i could see you guys have put in enough of effort." My instructor said . 

"Thank You Mr Choi!" All the trainees said to him. 

"Ji Yoon and Eun Ji , I want to see you outside the training room now." 

"Yes Mr Choi." 

*While we were walking to outside the training room , i said to Eun Ji. *

"I wonder what Mr Choi wanna tell us.. Is it a bad thing or a good thing.." 

"No worry too much Ji Yoon , we will be okay... " 

"Alright.."

"Okay girls , SM CEO told me that since you girls is just only 16 and you girls are the youngest and fast learners among those people in the training , the CEO will like to send you both to school and you girls will start school Next Week and this week , you girls will be the last week that will have this long training. But , don't be too Happy , although you guys have school , but your still need to come back for training just only for two hours. Is that ok?"

"Yes Mr Choi!" Eun Ji and I said in unison. 

"For the school timing, i will get the answer after your lunch. I will tell you girls after that you girls have come back from the two hours lunch."

"Yes Mr Choi!"

*After Mr Choi had walked away.."

"Yeahman! Eun Ji!"

"I know rightt! Although we still have training just only for two hours, I still rather go for the training and school than going for the long training!" 

"Yeah! You are rightt! Lets go eat our lunch! I am too hungry!" 

"Alright alright! Let's go!" 

---------------------------------------------------------2 hours later...-----------------------------------------------------

"Eun Ji and Ji Yoon!" Mr Choi called. 

"Yes Mr Choi?" 

"I have ask the CEO about the school , This will be your girls uniform , books , bag etc. Your school will be at Shinhwa High School. The reporting time to school will be from 8am to 3pm and your trainings will be from 7pm to 9pm. During 3pm to 7pm , The CEO wants you girls to revise for your studies , practice what the last training had taught you , power nap and have a shower. You girls can also go back home to rest but before 5pm , you girls HAD to come back to SM building and not going anywhere else. Is that understand?"

"Yes Mr Choi!" We said. 

"Alright! Go practice the dance steps later i will test all of you." 

"Yes Mr Choi!"

*While practicing...*

"Hey Eun Ji! I can't wait to go to school right noww !~"

"I know rightt! It's too exciting! I saw in the website that the school is owned by one of the shinee members father ! They are now still studying over there with EXO!"

"Jinja?! OMO! That's means we have higher chance to see them?!"

"Neh!"

"OMO OMO ! I going to faintt! I can't wait to see them! Especially Kai!" I said

"Kai has a girlfriend now! I can't wait to see Onew.." Eun Ji said.

"I know , i was wonder who is Kai girlfriend! I can't wait to see here! Not only that i heard that Kai's girlfriend have two best friend who is Sehun Oppa's sister and Onew Oppa's sister! Oh.. You like Onew Oppa?!"

"Neh! He's too cutee! I can't wait to see them!" Eun Ji said. 

"Mee Too!! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a short chapter and guess what will happen in next chapter! hope to upload the new chapter soon! Feel free to comments and vote for our chapters whenever you had read finished one of the chapters! We do appreciate your votes! (: